[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 172198144358743107.jpg (100 KB, 720x900)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
which is it, hypocrite democrat terrorist cultist subhumans
>>
>>475705313
All I care about is destroying transphobes and eradicating their filth the same as we bashed the skulls of segregationists and forced them to behave exactly as we told them to. Sexists got what they deserved, Trumpies are going to their turn too.
We will always win in the end. Better than they are.
>>
>>475705313
It's incredible how fast they 180'd on age
>>
>>475705826
I get it. All I care about is a legal, government sanctioned program of total domination, genocide, and vicious horrible excessively violent torture/murder of anyone who disagrees with me, especially leftists and trannies.
>>
>>475705313
Democrats are so buckbroken they will voote for a literal pile of shit of it has a D stamped on it. Theyre not even pretending to listen to their constituents anymore, the party says vote for x, and they all fall in line like obedient lapdogs. Democracy, my fucking ass.
>>
>>475705313
They voted Biden because they dislike Trump.

Trump is still a wannabe dictator, so yeah. I'd vote for anything that isn't Trump.
>>
>>475706206
Always a laugh riot when some random eurotrash tries to speak about American politics. Fuck off, peasant.
>>
>>475705313
Tbe one that twists my nuts is "trump is the oldest candidate in history!". Like biden dropping out removes the fact that he is older and was the dem candidate.
>>
I thought they didn't like cops but now they do?
>>
Kek in reality its Republicans that were using
>BIDEN IS TOO OLD AND SENILE"

Now Biden is gone and the only senile oild man is Trump
So which way cultlike Blumpfist
>>
>>475705313
Biden's age did matter and he was removed for being too old. So what's your excuse for voting for an 80 year old pedophile who was on the epstein flight logs?
>>
>>475706173
The same could be said about republicucks.
>>
File: Transisraelpsyop.jpg (63 KB, 329x680)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>475705826
Meme flag, it's a jew trying to get you to vote miga by bringing up trannies
>>
>>475706756
Funny it only mattered to Kamala Kultists after she was installed but was a non issue beforehand. Age didn't matter until they installed someone who as a prosecutor had pardoned serial child rapists because she loves child rape, meanwhile bringing back human slavery and then putting America in an economy 100x worse than the great depression, while as border czar she put us in this position where women and children are getting brutally gangraped by illegals hundreds of thousands of times a day per state
>>
>>475706810
ignore this person it's a jew trying to get you to vote their supreme golem goymala by pretending the jews don't view trump as hitler 2
>>
>>475705900
After their 180 on vaccines I don't see why it surprises you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.