[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: newcars.png (173 KB, 1055x583)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
What is happening in Bulgaria?
>>
>>475705617
Newly registered stolen cars.
>>
>>475705617
Police is busy in Paris keeping niggers in check
Car theft business going well
All smiles
>>
>>475705617
>Bulgaria #1 in the EU for new car registrations
More like second hand cars from the west.
>>
>>475705617
It's literally all gibs from germoney. Either directly from the state to dual citizens and their children or indirectly through the states' gibs to the EU
>>
Sounds like they bought some cars from Germany
>>
hohol refugees
>>
>>475705617
>>475705744
Second hand Newly registered cars. It's getting ridiculous here btw. Cars are everywhere, you can't see anything in your visual field, expect cars. It's insanity, families have 3 cars, parking spaces are full to the brim, i live in a small province town and it's hell. Bigger cities are probably even worse. Some of the cars cost like 15-20k euro, i don't even know how they made such money. I have a car myself, which i keep in my house's garage and driving only to get to my village 20km away. Whole town is 30 minutes by walk from the starting point to the exit of the town. Gas prices are 1.35 euro for a liter of petrol. It's mad in here, please, how do we save ourselves??? My theory on this is, people here are bugged on cars, because they had to wait 20 years for a LADA back then and now they can buy second hand 200 000+km cars, which they service and drive for a bit more. Repair shops are full to the brim, people go to caffee 5 min walk away with their cars. They rev their engines during nighttime, chalga pumping out of the speakers, zoomer faggots drive cars, which their rich parents bought. Car crashes and death by car is one of the most common causes of deaths here.
>>
>>475707401
>Second hand Newly registered cars
That's more like it, people could think you turk rape babies are reaching some sort of age of prosperity or something.
>>
>>475707492
Age of decadence and small brain loophole. The more we get access to new technology and devices for mass communication, the more the bulgarian brain starts to think he is reaching a high intellectual level, because they post in a social media echo chamber. They thing that display of high status is a huge Land Rover jeep and people will just stop walking on the street and start staring at the person having the jeep with: WOW on their faces, and it's true, this really happens. The more you act like a low iq tough mafia mobster, the more noise you make, the more you attract attention to you, and the better people start to threat you. I know this is happening everywhere around the globe, but when you have a really small and declining population, with a lot of young and smart people to offset the mass stupidity, it's so obvious that things are wrong here. It's harder when you are 1 in 1000 people with at least somewhat fracture of smartness. You can't function properly, because everything you see around you makes you a bad impression.
>>
>>475707782
I meant with not a lot smart people. They are all gone, moved out.
>>
>>475707853
>not a lot smart people... They are all gone
I'm sure they're all gone alright.
>>
>>475708349
Why are you making fun of me?
>>
>>475707782
as a Swede i have noticed that even in ukraine there are more cars, and i have seen far more luxury cars here then i have in Sweden and im from a wealthy area, i genuinly believe its because of corruption and flexing culture, most buildings that people live in look fucking awful atleast in kyiv and further east less so in lviv, but i have noticed that people want to be seen as having alot of money more so then actually being liquid or invested, but i have a feeling that bulgaria is being hit extra hard because of the war and the flat tax + write offs from buying it under your companys name
>>
>>475708430
Gei ne me karai da te gazq dokato driftq s audito
>>
>>475708657
Anon this is hideous, don't write Bulgarian in latin ever again
>>
>>475707782
The worst part is that you will feel nostalgia for that when the green taxation bs reaches you.
>>
>>475708847
He typed: "Gay, don't make me assbend you, while drifting with my audi."
>>475708994
Make it soon.
>>
>>475705617
When I used to live in Romania, people would travel down to bg to register their cars (cheaper)
>>
>>475708847
Ima audi
>>
>>475705617
something about the licence plate registration tax being smaller, so romanians also go there
>>
>>475705617

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uopuCv72XJE
>>
>>475708430
because you're replying to one of the anti-Bulgaria shills and you're too low IQ to realize it
>>
>>475713861
I stopped, so i actually realized, am i supposed to know every shill in this site? Even you are acting offensive, damn, i have so much bosses in my life, everyone has become a CEO of me. They know what is my IQ, they say what to reply on, what to speak, what to talk, what to look like? Damn.
>>
looking for tight pussy gypsy gf

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.