[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vanceretard.png (571 KB, 600x900)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
Remember this face when Trump barely loses the election.
>>
SWITCH VP OR LOSE. That is where we're at.
>>
I WANT TO FUCK A COUCH
>>
>>475705842
I was over at my foster mom's apartment today helping with some errands. She lives in a very urban city of a very blue state. After picking up her social security check we went to one of the nearby Whole Foods. It’s the kind of place that hipsters, vegans, legit pink pussy hat wearers and trust fund kids go to unwind with a wheat grass onions latte.

Former President Trump was on the TV and the local social worker said to his public administrator buddy (gay lovers since the aids epidemic), “You know what? He wasn't so bad. Inflation was low, the border was secure, and we didn't see any new wars. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Mar-a-lago Don’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yas Queen” and “poggers" from the twitch streamers around me. Even saw the lonely blue haired cat lady smile and raise her orange tabby with a hand nitted Maga hat.
>>
>>475705842
>>475705859
>>475706044
I'm glad Vance is going to kill the gop we can finally abandon isreal and europe
>>
>>475706165
Kek
>>
>>475706170
The gop has to be the biggest bunch of losers ever. If we don’t nominate Thomas Massie for 2028 I’m giving up on this country forever
>>
>>475707432
There isn't a country now there won't be then enjoy your economic zone and hope the great satan goes down first.
>>
>>475707432
>giving up on this country forever
What the fuck does that even mean? Are you gonna lock yourself in the basement and goon all day until you die?
>>
>>475707432
>r. If we don’t nominate Thomas Massie for 2028 I’m giving up on this country forever
Might as well give up now then.
>>
DUMP THIS RETARD VANCE.
>>
>>475705842
Hes not going to barely lose it

He's going to lose it bigly
>>
>>475708214
Naw we've already given up it doesn't matter I'm staying home this year.
>>
Isn't this guy's career also over when Trump loses? Everyone is going to hate him. I don't see how either side benefits.
>>
>>475705842
Manly eye make up
>>
File: 1721237898352108.jpg (241 KB, 1080x1684)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
MIGA2024
>>
>>475708278
Who cares about careers in the jew economic zone
>>
>>475708255
>Naw we've already given up it doesn't matter I'm staying home this year.
Ok retard. Nobody has given up. A better VP candidate + new Kamala attacks and we're back in business.
>>
>>475708447
Naw I'm staying home I don't care anymore
>>
>>475707907
I’m going to quit my job and cash in my 401k to travel the world until I either start a new life or run out of money and kms.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.