[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3704630fa9b8ff4d.jpg (226 KB, 791x832)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
FINNISH WOMEN GO CRAZY FOR EVERY NON FINNISH GUYS EVEN PAJEET TIERS
>>
File: VagSlime.jpg (83 KB, 640x360)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>475706184
Yes, they all fuck niggers here to the point of a lot of white guys, young and old alike losing their attraction to white women entirely. They really are govt owned and controlled herd livestock at the end of the day.
>>
>>475706184
She is extremely ugly though.
>>
Wwpajeets match made in heaven
>>
>>475706184
5 days/month she's horny and she's gonna fuck anything in her way.
>>
>>475706184
are finns autistic?
in the us immigrants ignore the social conventions that inhibit beta males. so they sometimes have the advantage if actually giving the woman attention. if its a girl who has never been hit on(they exist) then the migrant might get lucky
>>
File: qtindiangirl.jpg (85 KB, 900x900)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I prefer their women anyway.
>>
File: money.jpg (49 KB, 1073x752)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>475706184
Finland is still a country?
Sorry but I heard europe was overrun by NIGGERS AND EVIL SAND PEOPLE since like 2016? and they have a "quota" of darkies to send to each town/city in order to brownify it? Germany niggers in the streets, England is 50% brown? We kinda just assumed all of europe was lost 8 years ago.

>The Federal Criminal Police Office confirmed in July 2016 that 1,200 women had been sexually assaulted on that night.[1]
>By 4 January 2016, German media reports stated that, in Cologne, the perpetrators had mostly been described by the victims and witnesses as being "North African", "Arab", "dark-skinned", and "foreign". On 5 January 2016, the German government and the
Cologne police speculated that the attacks might have been organized.
Now I finally know how you idiots feel. I'm from CANADA.
>>
File: 1582090374261.jpg (402 KB, 1600x1202)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>475706184
>>
>>475706658
That's disgusting, fucking abhorrent cunt
>>
>>475706658
You are mentally deranged, seek help
>>
>>475707329
Where's the after picture
>I never asked for this!
You can see the rape in their eyes, some grabbing their dicks in excitement of what's about to happen
>>
>>475706315
Where do you live where this is remotely true?
>>
>>475706184
>>475707329
I notice it is the ugly white women that want to date non-white guys.
They know they won't get top tier white guys, so they decide to go for guys they can get.
>>
>>475707690
I'm not him, but it's true where I am, on the east coast. White women, or any women for that matter, but especially white women are utter sellout whores. Not only are the majority of white women around here fucking non-whites, but they vote for non-white politicians because they've been programmed to "fight the evil white man", so they do as they're told like good little livestock. They collectively back-stabbed us, but they twisted the knife and rationalized it. There's a reason nobody wanted to give women political and social power throughout history.

Fuck white women, let them all get raped or whatever when this entire stupid Liberalism experiment kicks the bucket.
>>
>>475706184
>race traitor
What exactly have you yourself done to induce loyalty in your women? You can't just rest the laurels of your forefathers to score. Maybe that's the problem.
>>
>>475707608
I think she didn't get raped because she wasn't actually in Indian but in Bangladesh, otherwise she would probably be floating in the Gange river among feces and detritus
https://gypsyqueensdaughter.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-bye-dhaka_07.html
>>
>>475706184

We used to go to Rovaniemi when we had weekend pass in the army. We always got into fights with the locals, because we spent a lot of money out on the town. The girls loved happy Norwegians as well. Did not see a single darkie though...
>>
>>475708026
>I'm not him
If you weren't so new you'd realize this board has IDs,
>>
Finns are not white anyway. Halfbreed Mongolian bug people.
>>
Nah Asian women are by far the biggest race mixers. I'm half Japanese and asian girls tell me all the time they won't date a full Asian guy. I also see Asian girls with pajeets and black guys now.
>>
>>475708302
1) fuck you nigger-whore
2) white women aren't worth working or sacrificing for. You gleefully broke and shredded the social contract. You're not our women anymore, so we have no obligation to you. Eat shit and go birth your mutt nigger-spawn so you can provide a lesson to future societies on the dangers of empowering women.
>>
>>475708795
White women who date out are usually Eastern Euro or BPD but a white guy can get a good looking and calm Asian woman much easier than a black dude can get a non-crazy white woman. That's the honest truth.
>>
>>475709096
>our
>we
You glowies never learn, do you?

>>475709145
Why are you replying to yourself?

This thread could not be a more blatant slide thread if it tried. Slow night shift over in Langley I expect.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.