[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

you're witnessing just how fragile the narrative is; at the first crack, shills are putting in extra hours posting slide threads, they get tired and make mistakes.
https://archive.is/ZbQg9
OP: german flag, "Elons son is a faggot." subject, "Ghost of Kyiv" name (very strange)
1st reply, 30 seconds later: "I WANT TO R*PE ELONS FAGGOT SON"
Aus flag, but clearly that's OP or one of his colleagues, they want to give you a tranny fetish.
2nd reply 1 minute later: "Trans women are women!!" with Jewkraine flag and '''Ghost of Kyiv''' name, same as OP, clearly OP forgot to delete name.
that's how slide threads work, that's why retarded "1 post by this ID" threads get 300 replies, maybe things will finally change and we'll stop seeing tranny spam.
>>
Share blue shill

they are literally payed to post here.
>>
>>475706753
You have my reply.
>>
>>475706987
yeah, and it's fucking sad, I don't know how much they pay but having that in their resume isn't going to look great.
>>475707016
maybe you should be a NEET instead, your job fucking sucks.
>>
>>475707085
Thanks for the reply saar. Please leave a review.
>>
>>475706753
When are you people going to get it?
The rules are meaningless.
The rules are enforced arbitrarily.
Shills buy passes and get to spam.
The mods hate you.
The mods hate this board.
Gookmoot is a greedy faggot who only cares about data mining and money.
4chan deserves to die. It's worse than reddit. Let it go.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.