[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: harris bots.jpg (127 KB, 798x800)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
what's up with the obvious bot farms spamming pro harris stuff?
should I have known this was coming given that a half breed indian was running for pres?
am I going to start getting phone calls from people with indian accents asking if I'm riding with cameltoe?
this is just from 1 fucking youtube video, imagine how many millions they are dumping to try and save this ugly cow's election run
>>
>>475707554
I'm a senior registered Independent. I've voted for both Republicans and Democrats.

After the debate, I was not feeling good about what was coming, but I am impressed that President Biden actually listened and was able to let go of the most powerful office in the world, totally blindsiding the Trump campaign.

For the first time in a while, I feel good about the future, and the new commercial Kamala just released and the other videos I'm seeing on Tik Tok give me chills; I'm that moved by them.

In all my years of voting, I have never donated any money, but for the first time, I donated to the Harris campaign and was glad to do it.
>>
File: GTLWFdUXkAEhs1g.jpg (10 KB, 224x224)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>475707554
>>
>>475707554
It's so obvious even reddit is noooticing this too. They tried so hard to shill a zombie that they can't permit the sunk costs, they now have to shill the cock sucking uncle tom no matter how much that earth has been salted. Enjoy the ride because the democrats sure as hell aren't and make sure to keep nooooticing.
>>
File: IMG_1340.jpg (23 KB, 520x390)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>475708156
>>
>>475707554
I'm pretty sure Youtube renamed accounts at some point and that's why a ton of them have random numbers at the end, they're just that incompetent. Mine received numbers too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.