[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721757135374710.jpg (57 KB, 651x420)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>Trump is losing.
>Losing.
THE VOTE is a placebo.
THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE decides everything and are NOT required to vote the way you faggots want them to.
Vote for whoever you want.
It doesn't matter.
THE ELITES (rich pedophile faggots) decided the "election" before it ever even began.
America is NOT a DEMOCRACY, it IS a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.
That means all your efforts mean exactly dick.
Yet all you dumb cunts still argue over THE VOTE as if it fucking matters.
No wonder America is being kiked so hard.
You're all full retards.
You may as well be niggers.
>>
>>475708237
Show me an example where the electors voted contrary to the popular vote and it actually changed the outcome of an election.

>you cant
>>
>>475708346
>Fails utterly to do their own research. Something a human male would actually do.
Found the roastie.
>>
>>475708534
You're actually an idiot.
>>
>>475708346
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

This info is everywhere, you nigtarded faggot.
Go back to reddshit where you belong.
>>
>>475708624
>REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'M A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!! I CAN'T BACK UP SHIT WITH FACTS AND LOGIC!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'M GONNA CALL YOU NAMES BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Literally you.
>>
>>475708809
>>475708923
I know what a faithless elector is. Now go back and re-read what I wrote you fucking moron. Show me where an elector swapped their vote and it actually mattered. It doesn't happen, never has.
>>
>>475709642
>REEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I LOST TO FACTS AND LOGIC!!!!!!! I'M GONNA TRY TO SPIN THIS LIKE A ROASTIE ALWAYS DOES!!!!!!!
Does having a vagina suck? Do you use tampons or those nasty moon cups?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.