[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1673430248843.jpg (135 KB, 1080x605)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
It's probably some form of mental illness or addiction. But browse 4chan boards (pol, r9k, mu, g, lit) everyday and collect like 50-100 threads per day then read them before they expire (I do snapshots of interesting posts and I already have about 16,000 screenshots) . I wish this board was slower because it's very tiring, it takes about 5 hours to read though my daily session. But there's so much happening lately that I can't ignore, too many fucking happenings.

I got addicted to reading bad news, especially when people share their feelings about this (like some swedish or eastern european anon describing his homeland's rapid demographic shift and the decadence overall, well lately I'm see it myself and I can totally relate). Bad shit is starting to affect me personally.

Also people here can express their thoughts and explain the situation much better than I ever could, helps me to fill the gaps in my mind and help me to shape my thoughts (I sense something is wrong but can't put my finger on it, after browsing pol things actually start to make sense).

Should I simply quit reading all of this? I've been doing this for 1,5 years.
>>
Sauce kudasai, Opee-san.
>>
>>475708303
GIWTWM
>>
>>475708303
Do it for like 9 more and you will be cured
I used to be just like you
>>
>>475708366

I don't know. Try yandex reverse image search.
>>
Use TikTok instead

You learn things there
>>
>>475708554
American government fears the tiktok junkie
>>
File: 1721976270922165.gif (2.62 MB, 632x640)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
You should start a stream or blog going through what you find most interesting.
>>475708366
Also this.
>>
>>475708554
>>475708704
Or a Tiktok.
>>
>>475708303
no, you're doing good
at best, do try to do other stuff that's different in nature, like going out, maybe even talking to people, or working on things with your hands, cleaning, crafting, and arts too
but you are gathering history and learning a lot too
try and be productive too, and to help a community
also take care of your health and fitness
and get a fucking cunt I mean a sweet girl and dump load after load into her snatch while she's off birth control
seasoned whores AKA roasties are best
>>
>>475708303
Why browse r9k?
Most pathetic threads and human being I have ever seen
>>
>>475708886
test
>>475708888
>>
>>475708595
TikTok is amazing.

They teach you all kinds of things.

Aliens do streams as well.
>>
>>475708303
you're here forever
>>
>>475709277
No all of us use tiktok now.
Only on here because can’t use sound for an hour and checking the situation
>>
>>475708303
A few points.

Going down all the rabbit holes and finding out "how bad it really is: creates the vicious cycle of constantly being blackpilled and scanning everything you can looking for that ever elusive whitepill.

Even when you find the whitepills, you're trapped in the blackpilling cycle all the same which leads for the need to find more whitepills and that's why you can't break the habit.

It helps to remember the old peals of wisdom like "You're the one you've been waiting on" and "the kingdom of heaven is within".

The point is stop looking outside of yourself for some answer you have not nor will you or anyone else ever find in the outer world. It's all inside and once you readjust your focus to point there, the cycle will be broken.
>>
File: 1705115092791185.png (3.43 MB, 1536x2048)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
>>475708303
it's funny really. to sit inside all day reading about what bad events could happen to your life, while that information consumption becomes the worst possible event that could happen to you itself.
>>
>>475709622
One more thing, if you're looking for the whitepills, go to the source. Go to self help and related sites. It's positive AF.

Find the book "Living with Joy" by Sanya Roman. It's about as whitepill as it gets : D
>>
>>475708303
I used to be like you, I found 4chan though the /b/ memes back in 2009, then /v/, /co/ and then finally /pol/ in 2011. I was 12 then.
I was outright obsessed with this shithole even if I didn't fully understand the scope of things discussed, but I learned a whole lot of things that I couldn't ever bring up to any normalfag here. I stopped actively lurking /pol/ sometime mid 2020, and have literally only come back to look at what this place had to say for Biden's resignation. I'd even resisted to come here for Trump's assassination attempt. I'm back to browsing this shithole but without as much pull as it had on me before.
What you need is a hobby, job, passtime. You'll feel the compulsion to come back until you don't anymore.
>>
>>475711229
That’s true.

The pull of 4chan was the obscurity of topics, now those topics are mainstream. 4chan is now exoteric.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.