[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The right needs to keep steering the conversation back to the economy. The JD Vance cat lady controversy is just a classic example of the left trying to denigrate the rights candidates and secure the single women's vote they desperately rely on
>>
>>475709566
>republican
>the right
>>
No the Right needs to keep cutting taxes and knee capping itself out of power.

He's an idea about why Democrats win.
They have money. To do things. Why? Gee, does it have to do with not cutting taxes and therefore not having as big a War Chest to begin with?
>>
>>475709566
And he said that 3 years ago so I don't care. If he said it 3 days ago that would be fucked up.
>>
>>475709566
It wasn’t a big deal when he said it 3 years ago. Meanwhile Kamala has called Gen Z stupid and wants to keep them locked in dorms
>>
>>475709566
No shit. For some reason, though, the right has the worst strategists around who think normies want to hear schizo pol crap

>>475711743
Ngl, shitlib states waste so much money on useless crap, I’d be mad about high taxes too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.