[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0138.jpg (921 KB, 1179x887)
921 KB
921 KB JPG
Fuck these useless pieces of shit. I work the line at a decent local restaurant in north atlanta and they always come in demanding that we stop our flow and cater to their massive ridiculous order tickets while we have ACTUAL customers dining in with us. If you are a door dash/uber eats driver I hope you burn in hell…get a real fucking job
>>
>>475709880
I love seeing wagies fight each other
>>
>>475709880
you work in a sneed oil cesspit serving obese retard niggers
and without doordash you wouldn't have a job in that shit hole
>>
>>475709880
>oh no they're making me do my fucking jobbbb I can't stand this i'm gonna rage!
>oh noooo they're keeping me employyyyeeeeddd

Shut the fuck up and put the fries in the bag, little bro.
>>
>>475709880
>wearing a mask in 2024
why are all libtard cattle goyim like this?? I bet she wears it in the car alone too
>>
just make some bullshit up like "we're working on it" retard cook
>>
>>475710147
food delivery drivers are paid to transport goyslop, yes we need the privacy, especially those that live in towns with local enemies
>>
>>475709880
pack the food, food packer
>>
File: newfag reminder.png (261 KB, 720x942)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>475709880
>>
>>475709880
I've been berated before by taco bell workers.
I took it in stride because when I dash, I make ~$30 per hour

Why fight some jealous retard and jeopardize my job?
>>
>>475710276
deliver the order, uberjeet.
then get your tip taken away because everything smells like curry and BO
>>
Not even Ukrainians want to work doing shitty food delivery anymore, my last 10 orders were delivered by uzbeks, jeets and two niggers.
>>
>>475709880
Doordashers are there on behalf of "real customers", retard. If you hate third party delivery, tell your owner to hire their own goddamn delivery drivers. They won't, because they're cheap fucks.
>>
>>475709880
>get a real job
These low level service jobs used to be for high school students and older mothers reentering the workforce
>real job
Your job isn’t real either mate. Insane how an entire generation of men prefer to play games and doomscroll instead of learning something useful
>>
>>475710993
You are on 4chan crying about men who play video games in 2024. Im not sure how many times we need to explain this to you but there is NO INCENTIVE for men to do anything anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.