[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (7 KB, 271x186)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
What was this all about?
Assassination scheme? Tax laundry? Pure incompetence? Hocus Pocus?
>>
>>475710034
Video games, brother. Those billionaires didn't know how to use a controller.
>>
>>475710034
You’re a sexless virgin. That’s what you should be focused on
>>
>>475710034
my theory is that the navy blew up an unidentified vessel that failed to radio back and a great media circus was orchestrated to throw people off that trail, or something like that. absolutely no proof, just how it "felt" for me as a person who didnt care at all but had to keep seeing the story despite wondering "who the fuck cares about this?"

so the theory there is when you have a story no one cares about but which gets pushed hard as an explanation for an event involving loss of life, maybe whoever caused the event is responsible for the circus of explanations that don't involve their wrongdoing.

navy would be the only people out there that I can imagine who would blow up a submarine. and good for them. thats what we pay them for. to blow up weird shit that doesn't radio back
>>
>>475710179
>so the theory there is when you have a story no one cares about but which gets pushed hard as an explanation for an event involving loss of life, maybe whoever caused the event is responsible for the circus of explanations that don't involve their wrongdoing.
this is a way of looking at things.
>>
>>475710034
incompetence. they knew that sub wasn't safe but didn't care, it sounds like a cover-up by how retarded it is but that's modern society for you.
>>
Too cheep to use better materials.
>>
>>475710179
Nah they just encountered picrel. There's like 63 different variants of this dude down there, and all of them are predatory carnivores.

Fun fact, some of them can camouflage under the surface and shape their probiscis into the form of life boat or drowning child. They can even mimic the sounds of a child crying or calling for help.

I heard one once when I was pulling night watch as a commercial fisherman. Sounded like a woman crying for help, but this was in the middle of the Bering Sea in October. No one could last 10 minutes in that water, and "her" voice sounded too perfect.
The rest of the crew thought I was a psycho for not ringing the man overboard alarm, but I knew if I did they may have turned the ship around, even if I warned them not to.
>>
i still can't believe 1 year has passed since those faggots blew up
>>
>>475710034
Ego. Bossman had a massive inflated ego and thought that the laws of physics would bend to his wishes. Safety? Hah! Warnings from experienced engineers? Haha! Titanium? Hah!

Unfortunately for bossman, the universe has a rasther nasty sense of humor and caused his ego to implode and turn bossmang posthumously into a fucking clown, a murderer and soup.
>>
>>475710034
Wish I had been a fly on the wall when at a mile down that metal coffin creaked and a crack spread on the window and that billionaire's bitch boy's voice croaked, "Dad?"
>>
Too many cents and not enough sense.
>>
>>475710034
Hubris and greed. Rush was "too smart" to pay attention to engineers and safety regulations.
>>
>>475712396
I wish I could travel back in time and remote view the whole thing.

Wonder if it started off as loud cracking in the hull as they started to panic and attempted to surface or was it instant and they didn't even know what happened
>>
File: silent_service.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>475711656
I take it back, it was probably the navy shooting at one of these things and they hit the sub by mistake.

Shout out to submariners worldwide, we had to lose any of you for any reason -- but that's why torpedoes exist and shit happens.
>>
>>475711668
>blew up
They imploded, bro. Their bodies got sucked into their assholes.
>>
>>475710098
fpbp
>>
>>475710103
spwp
>>
>>475710034
pure jewry
>>
>>475710034
>bean can
Gee I dunno
>>
>>475713054
remote viewing past events is routine procedure, anon. you just need a partner to provide you with blind targets, since any conscious overlay/expectations/assumptions cloud the data stream, which is the annoying part for earnest investigators.
>>
The sinking vibrator.
>>
>>475715462
Guaranteed to give you a once in a lifetime mind-shattering ending.
>>
>>475712396
The craziest thing is that shit actually worked (once) and made it to the titanic and back safely.
>>
>>475710034
They fucked up, all the promotional videos showed a Logitech controller but on their last dive their older brother handed them a unplugged Mad Catz. Oldest trick in the book.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.