[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: flag.png (8 KB, 1500x530)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Is it possible for Russia to invade Poland given current military exercises?
>>
>>475710733
Why would we but yes, we could carpet bomb the place and do drifts with tanks and come back home.
>>
no
it's a typical boogeyman like china invading taiwan, dams getting broken, yellowstone erupting any second now etc.
>>
>>475711908
That would be awesome, please bomb my neighbor and his loud 24/7 barking dog.
>>
>>475710733
Is it possible, sure. Will it happen, no. Contrary to the hyperventilation and pearl clutching from the pollacks, Putin has repeatedly stated he wants nothing to do with running Europe
>>
>>475713712
Just like Putin repeteadly said he wouldn't invade Ukraine.

The goal of the mongol muslim horde has ALWAYS been the eradication of the white race and it continues to this day. That's the only way to properly understand Russia.
>>
>>475710733
> what is NATO?
>>
>>475713712
Why would he bomb us? BlackRock isn't a polack corporation that's buying up clay in hoholia. It's an *nglo corporation. You pirate scum thunk you was gonna flip us into GAYTO corporate legions and we was gonna rush in there by the hundreds of thousands to be used as meat shields. LoL No, some of us actually learned from our history lesson and clearly know better than to trust an *nglo buttfuck fuckover.

Your corporation, your problem. Simple as.
>>
>>475714351
Your country is ran by a globalist faggot, your military leaders are constantly banging the war drums and your women are unrepentant coal burners. If Putin was a man of God he would bomb that hellhole you call a country back into 1945 just to give it a chance to regrow into something that's actually worth having around, but he's not going to do that because fuck pollacks
>>
>>475710733
of course. come and invade us, I made pierogi mit barszcz :3
>>
>>475714866
Too long didn't read, get poo'd/chink'd and fuck off, scum
>>
>>475714921
Mald harder poolack, it's not going to stop your women from fucking niggers
>>
File: 1721713918266570.jpg (553 KB, 3000x1690)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>>475710733
Invade with what soldiers, with what military hardware?
They've been stuck in the same few (bordering!!!) regions of the 2nd poorest country in Europe for almost 900 days.

The chances for them attacking NATO are pretty much as ones for a rusnig to not have AIDS- extremely low.
>>
>>475711908
What tanks?
>>
>>475715064
>brings bbc out of nowhere
1st of 2nd poo's law I forgot
anyway wash your ass poojeet, yes people in public can smell you
>>
It would be a declaration of war on NATO, so no. Maybe in the future if NATO attacks Iran and this conflict flares up into World War III.
>>
>>475715248
If I was a pajeet I would claim to be fucking your women myself...but I'm not because roasties are disgusting
>>
>>475713805
>mongol
you drunk, crawls back into your igloo and dont share your tendies
>>
we are alias u dumb idiot
>>
>>475710733
I think it really depends on the outcome of the US elections.

Trump wins there's a real risk of him withdrawing from nato , leaving europe on its own. And when that happens and Poland is threatened, The alliance will try to either prod them into initiating the war on their own, not triggering article 5, Or if they do trigger it, they will get into semantics on why they will not send anybody to help it, but will be happy to deliver some half assed PR equipment to use by an army that will inevitably be attritioned. Polish president will then be turned into another Zelensky who's begging for money and the right wing media will just choose to swing it that way while sitting back in their temporary safety.

If Harris wins, I have no proper clue. I guess Russia will not be as eager to attack until another moron who wants to withdraw from NATO wins. And it heavily depends on how the war in Ukraine ends, which I'm not optimistic about at all.
>>
>>475710733
yes, its easy. Poland gave away most of its hardware and hasn't received much replacement yet. It would be a perfect time to invade after drompf takes office and drops out of NATO. No one will go nuclear over poland
>>
>>475715139
now show the current map, nafotroon.
> muh poorest nation
its getting the entire stockpile and MIC output of most NATO countries, and they are STILL unable to halt the russian advance.

as for attacking NATO, they'd probably only do it after trump wins and withdraws from NATO. The you balking chiuauas are in for some BIG trouble.
>>
The desertcross/MT-LB forces... I fear...
>>
>>475716649
are you finally going to fuck off back to russia already?
You're like an untreatable diarrhea. You are a stupid scum. Tell me where you live so I can break your fucking jaw.

Your home country is a despicable shithole and your people are the lowest form of subhuman that is still wearing white skin.
>>
>>475717487
lmaooo the seething of the butthurt belter knows no bounds. CUUUUUCK bitch.

also who said Im russian you little polish chiuaua. bark for me, show me what you got))
>>
>>475710733
Possible, yes.
Good idea, no. Probably not.
>>
>>475710733
Only if could indoctrinate local populus, otherwise no
>>
>>475713712
Oh well I guess if Putin says it it has to be true, he would never lie to us right?
>>
>>475710733
They can try, but Poland has a fuckton of himars and shit. Russia would lose millions. It would be suicide.

>>475716649
they've been halting the russian advance for years anon. At this rate it will take russia 100 years to reach Kiev.
>>
File: 1721893785946189.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>475710733

invade with what?
were you niggers in coma past 2 years
>>
>>475710733
Nope, would instantly lead to the launching of nukes.
>>
>>475711908
do it, accelerate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.