[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is the internet literally being FLOODED with pro Kamala and why are all the democrats acting like she is a god send when she is liteally the worst ever!!!! Gavin Newsom is better then her and cali is a shit hole.

They are acting like she is the most experinced ever and I noticed the whole entire internet is being flooded with praise for her literally just cus she is a nigger and a female....

There hasnt even been a DNC the dems are just being told who to vote for when honestly there are way better Dem picks that could not only do good things but actaully win instead of having to rig the election........

To me it is almost like the democrats are like We are going to put up the most dog shit person ever tell people to like her and then make her break the record for most voted for, cus thats the only way shes gonna win, AGAIN and watch mutt america get on their knees and accept it....

What is going on POL? We are being massively psyop'd and they arent even hiding it anymore? We need to fight srsly
>>
File: 1721800105823588.jpg (32 KB, 800x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself out loud.
>>
>>475710812
Kamala is very beutiful and have vary big boobs. Kamala have big ass and tit. I love Kamala, and Kamala give full support to Israel, and Kamala is hindi. I love hot and sexyy kamala.
>>
File: stillvoting.jpg (142 KB, 500x481)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>475710812
>>
File: hatred.0.0.jpg (59 KB, 1200x800)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
not before I kill you faggot. Im going to the polls and gunning down any of you fags wearing blue or any flamer homos

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.