[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.05 MB, 1200x810)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>resident Biden has agreed to step aside, but not to go quietly. In remarks from the Oval Office on Wednesday, he said in his final months “I’m going to call for Supreme Court reform, because this is critical to our democracy.” What a last spasm by a lame duck, demanding a rewrite of the American founding that Kamala Harris will have to defend or disavow.

>The specifics await Mr. Biden’s announcement, but the presidential brainstorm has leaked to the press. News reports say Mr. Biden may push for term limits on the Justices, an “enforceable” ethics code, and a constitutional amendment to override their recent 6-3 ruling on presidential immunity. Much of this is unconstitutional, and all of it is radical.

>Mr. Biden once understood this. The left has been calling to restructure the Supreme Court since originalist Justices became a majority. In 2020 Mr. Biden, realizing that such proposals might scare voters, promised to set up a commission to study the question. It eventually issued a 294-page report, which Mr. Biden would do well to consult.

>Since the Constitution grants Justices life tenure, how are term limits supposed to work? One scheme, debated by Mr. Biden’s commission, is for Congress to pass a law to redefine the judicial office, so that “after eighteen years of service, Justices become Senior Justices and stop participating in the ordinary work of the Court.” Instead they’d “perform a different or a subsidiary set of duties.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-biden-s-supreme-court-smacking-plan/ar-BB1qDDa7

lol
>>
>>475710960
He just reads teleprompters, his handlers are the ones who want to stack the courts.
>>
>>475710960
who cares the supreme court doesn't do shit. States rights is big in chad blue states now and the cuck court won't do shit.
>>
>>475710960
>Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom.

In a videotape aired by the public service cable network C-SPAN several months ago, the Delaware Democrat was asked at a campaign stop in Claremont, N.H., on April 3 about what law school he attended and how well he did.

On the videotape, a clearly angered Biden told the questioner: ''I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.

''The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,’' he went on.

But last week Biden released his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85. The law school transcript also showed he made little progress in class standing through the three-year course, ranking 80 out of 100 in the first semester of the first year, and 79th out of 87 the second semester of his second year.

https://apnews.com/article/cd977f7ff301993f7976974ba07c5495
>>
>>475711184
>chad blue states
You sound like a pajeet.
>>
File: biden is dead.jpg (246 KB, 720x777)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>475710960
>>
Shiiiiiiet... I can wait for my (((democracy))) to copy that.
>>
>>475711292
the blue states and their circuit courts are absolute chads. They pass unconstitutional law after unconstitutional law and the cuck court never does shit.
>>
>>475711208
C's get degrees. Biden got bad grades and is probably retarded but you're a hating bitch. He passed
>>
>>475710960
How about term limits for Congress and the Senate first?
>>
>>475711705
>He passed
Something you'll never do.
>>
>>475710960
Yeah none of that shit is going to happen this close to the election.
>>
>>475710960
Biden has gone rogue. he and his whole family are pissed that his so called ''friends'' and ''ally's'' like Pelosi, Schumer and Obama told him he had to get the fuck out or they'd destroy him. that's why he anointed Harris (a notably horrible candidate) as his successor even though Obama stated publicly that she couldn't win.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.