[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1721717735910.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1195)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
As some of you faggots who aren't completely void of brain cells know, elections are gay, retarded and fake. It's all just a theatre show to make retards think they get to change the system. I don't vote because voting is an act that demonstrates that you believe in Democracy. I hate democracy and think it's gay and retarded. Plus, all the politicians are controlled by Jews, so why bother supporting any of them?

Presidents are not elected, they are selected by a small group of well connected and wealthy Jews. This election, the Jews will anoint Trump as President for a couple of reasons.

1. Jews need more fit young white American men to die for Israel. That demographic won't fight a war for a President Kamala, but they will for Trump.

And 2. After the 2020 election, half of the U.S population who voted for Trump had the correct opinion that democracy is fake and gay. Jews can't have a sizable chunk of people having the correct opinion about democracy being nothing more than a fake retarded theatre show. They need people to keep believing in the lie that they can change things by filling out a form every 4 years. If Trump wins, his supporters will go back to believing that democracy is legitimate because their guy is back in office, thus keeping them docile believers of the lie that is American democracy.
>>
File: 1721659371272275.jpg (623 KB, 2048x1280)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
Powerful!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.