[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Historical Misconceptions:
The so-called Jews of today, from Denmark, Poland, and Germany, have convinced the world that they are the "Jews." They use this narrative to obscure the fact that 2000 years ago, during Jesus' time, there was a group in the Bible called the Jews. These historical Jews were not the same as the present-day group. The so-called Jews of today moved into the land, sold those people into slavery, and shipped their bones worldwide. They are not originally from Israel.

Views on Leadership Roles:
If a woman is president, that is more shameful than if a woman became a pastor. I will not accept a woman president. Women are lesser vessels and should have no place in any leadership or political position. I am ashamed that women even have jobs, It is unchristian and un-American to let a woman be in any leadership position at all levels, from the home family to the school to the government. The head of the woman is the man.

Cultural and Moral Concerns:
When will America return to its God-fearing, God-blessing country that it used to be? America should bless God. Get rid of these degenerate women, homosexuals, uncultured and immoral immigrants, and these heathens we are allowing to become citizens.

Religious and Cultural Concerns:
Stop worshiping Jewish idols and culture; they are the children of the Antichrist.
>>
Another dumb ass *nglo kike and his "intellectual insight" (psyops) ...dropped

It's wonderful seeing your shitty empire crumble piece by piece. From straylia, to canada to the mother nest of the crown itself, jewK.

You lost, losers.
>>
>>475711278
>When will America return to its God-fearing, God-blessing country that it used to be? America should bless God. Get rid of these degenerate women, homosexuals, uncultured and immoral immigrants, and these heathens we are allowing to become citizens.
huh never...I love how americans seethe when they are told the historical fact that they have no history, no culture. America is just a country for the british bourgeois tax evaders to base society on GDP kek

It's pathetic that all americans have in their shitty life is the romanticisation of bourgeois democracy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.