[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 110123-Yulia-Storozhuk.jpg (254 KB, 1200x675)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>NEW: Ukrainian Sunny Isles Beach mom who was caught battering her 3-year-old son, accepts a plea deal in Miami, Florida.
>29-year-old Yulia Storozhuk says she is super sorry and blamed the incident on her "emotions getting the best of me."

>Storozhuk avoided jail time and was only sentenced to three years probation.
>Storozhuk says she fled the Ukraine war and came to the United States about a year ago.

>As part of her plea deal, she faces deportation back to Ukraine.
>Judge Carmen Cabarga encouraged that she be reunited with her child at some point and made her promise not to be physical with him

Webm in next post
>>
https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1816648381432795412
>>
>>475711898
damn, that just bullying the kid
When I spank my kid, I make sure he knows why he's being spanked
>>
>>475711868
>dyed blonde hair
>botox lips
>pig-like black eyes
yup it's hoholina time
>>
God I wish that was me. How do I find an abusive mommy gf?
>>
>>475711868
She looks like a mystery meat spic with whitening cream on. Typical ukranian.
>>
>>475712424
Ukraine?
>>
>>475711898
then the hohol grows up to beat women, who then beat their sons.
NEVER ENDING STOORYYYY TANANANANANANA
>>
>>475711868
Russians are right about Hohyls
>>
>>475711898
psycho bitch, kek
a slap to the back of the head or some ass spanking is one thing, that can be taught to teach a quick lesson that reason cannot teach yet (because the child is too young). useful in situations where it is important that the lesson is learned before the child is mentally developed enough to understand the reason why it is important that the lesson is learned.
but what she does is just bullying. kicking her own child around just because she can.
hope some dude beats the living shit out of her at some point.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.