[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: christchain bros.jpg (334 KB, 1621x948)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
Christcucks, indians are representing ur religion HARDER than whites are, KEK
Youre response bros? Why do you christcucks all look like pajeets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA3JGpijqIY
>>
>>475712655
Based Saar.
Full Support for Baharatchad.
Reminder that Pisslamists want to See you deadbeat and yourbsister gangraped, ITS literallly pregorative for them.
JA HIND
>>
>>475713180
kys faggot
>>
>>475712655
>india is the #2 muslim majority country in the world, and if trends continue, will surpass indonesia in the next 8-10yrs
kek that sucks
>>
>>475713807
indonesian muslims are quite based
Why do christcucks seem to only convert weird looking and weird behavior niggers?

most muslims are rational thinkers with based tendencies
>>
>>475714304
Most of the posters calling themselves Christians here are Identitarians/White Nationalists. I WANT you to have them. Take the crazies, please. You're not insulting any Christians by coming to /pol/ and trolling. You don't need to try so hard.
>>
>>475714786
i can filter out all the by name christcucks and real christians.

BUT CHRISTIANS NEVER CALL THEM OUT EVER, NEVER.
>>
>>475712655
I would say, that's about right seeing both Schools of Judaism and Hinduism started in India. India will always be more spiritual than you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.