[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mental illness.png (352 KB, 1279x901)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
What's the deal with so many celebrities being mentally ill? Why can't they just be happy?
>>
File: qm0563esta071.jpg (157 KB, 757x918)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>475712672
I hate this pedo kike nigger so much
>>
Swearing online is so unnecessary and uncouth.
>>
>>475712672
They follow the virtues of their substitute gods, Biden and now Harris.
It follows they would then act like demented women.
>>
Like - just be a successful millionaire author. This unfortunately is going to be the norm with all boomers as they age on the internet
>>
>>475712672
bitch still pays $8 a month lmao
>>
>>475712845
Stephen King is infinitely more successful than you can even begin to dream about being
>>
>>475712672
>What's the deal with so many celebrities being mentally ill?
Selection bias, this is just who the (((gatekeepers))) allow to be famous
>>
Well in King's case he's a pedo coke fiend. I don't think that's good for your mental health.
>>
>>475712672
He had already fried his brain with cocaine and opium even before the car hitting me nearly made him a vegetable.
>>
>>475712893
nigger
>>
>>475713582
There's lots of rich pedos out there. Do you have a point?
>>
>>475712845
Jesus, look at that pedo phenotype.
>>
>>475712672
I have never been able to understand his level of HIV. The faggotry is unfathomable. At least he's a boomer so he'll die soon. The literary world will probably rejoice.
>>
>>475712672
He's a sick Pedo, him and DeNiro,
>>
>>475712672
>person gets money they aren't prepared for by getting lucky
>they aren't like the people around them
>imposter syndrome sets in
>they try to be like the people around them to kill the imposter syndrome
>the people they're trying to be like are, for the most part, hedonists and people who believe that their luck in getting paid millions for (what amounts to a hobby for a lot of people) is actually pure skill
>these people do drugs, are promiscuous, and behave in a fashion that could result in being killed in even the most uncultured ghetto
>at a certain point, it stops being an act and the mask has fused with the person's face
>they get divorced from whoever they married hastily and/or enter rehab
>they get out
>they get welcomed back to the 'party
>it begins again
>>
>>475713582
kike hands typed
>>
>>475713657
I miss old /pol/ (pre-2021) when this thread would have been stuffed with redpills about King actually dying in that van crash, and being replaced with a doppelganger to control his money and push political agendas.

I've read almost everything he's published up until 2015 or so, and the difference in language, content, style, etc. between pre- and post- van crash books is clearly two different authors. The only exception is Under The Dome, which was admittedly written around the 80's.

Although it likely wasn't a van crash. Play Hollywood games, win Hollywood prizes.
>>
File: 1712521590215848.jpg (34 KB, 562x546)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>475712672
REMINDER:
Everyone on the internet is mentally ill. Everyone. No exceptions.
>>
>>475713999
check'd digits don't lie
>>
>>475712672
They're getting paid to post. Or blackmailed. Or given access to things that money can't buy.
No one is this level of retarded, for free
>>
It is pretty funny you can have more money than you could spend in 100 lifetimes and decide to waste your time getting involved in lame political spats online.
That being said..."celebs are just like us" The stuff he's saying isn't really any different than your family or friends are saying on social media.
>>
>>475712672
I thought it was called X now
>>
>>475712672
Despite, or because of his success someone like King is probably a schizo neet that just clicks around on the internet all day. He thinks tweeting stuff like that is normal because that's how all the liberal gays and women he follows speak. If he came to /pol/ every day he would think saying nigger and faggot every other word is normal too.
>>
>>475712672
they thought they were important and get to call the shots.
and the moment anything they did not agree with happened, they completely fucking lost it because their whole world view and self-image collapsed
>>
>>475713582
ill break your hands kike.
>>
>>475712672
To be fair, X is a retarded name
>>
>>475715844
>>475719552
Not just X, Talcum X.
>>
File: 1721262354554481.jpg (336 KB, 1024x1024)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>475712672
>What's the deal with so many celebrities being mentally ill? Why can't they just be happy?

The way that Twitter's algorithm feeds you information can send most people down a pathway to insanity. It's not so much your feed showing tweets from people your follow liking, but the side bar showing you the trending topics that is enraging most users. If you could get rid of that I think half the users wouldn't lose their minds like they do now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.