[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: border czarina.jpg (249 KB, 831x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
that's cute
>>
>>475712809
Nigger you can link it
>>
File: border czarina 2.jpg (317 KB, 729x1024)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>475712809
>>
>>475712959
https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-resolution/253/text
>>
>>475712923
faggot i will post it however i want
>>
File: border czarina 3.jpg (322 KB, 729x1024)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>475712987
no this
>>
File: border czarina 4.jpg (124 KB, 727x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>475712809
last one, i'm sure somebody else will bitch, you always manage to find something.
>>
>>475713100
Some nigger will want a tdlr. Dont be a faggot
>>
>>475713193
>qrd???
HFS
>too much sauce
>too little sauce
>no link to sauce
>not clicking that shit
>too many spaces
>hurr screencap
>muh webm nigger
>no archive ? u pleb
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>475713290
You know It last bump
>>
>>475712809

'Addressing the root cause' of immigration just means
>If we pump $50 billion of foreign aid per year in to Latin America, they might develop, and stop migrating in 30 years, idk lol

That's all it is.
They pretend the root cause of immigration is trouble in their home country, rather than the basic fact that the whole world wants to live where White people are.
>>
>>475713751
the root cause is actually an intentional program to destroy cultural cohesion so they can push every country into a one world government.

they tied everyone civilized's hands against racial violence and then they imported millions upon millions of people who will have no qualms against racial violence, all while stocking the fires of validation for them.

when they activate that golem, rather than winning the racewar which should have already been started, the domesticated guppies will beg for armies to save them.

this will result in cross-positioning armed foreign occupying forces everywhere; people who will be chosen for their inherent hate of you, wherever you live -- but who are loyal to their chain of command.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.