[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How are curry niggers taking over all the executive offices in every Western democracy? I thought it strange when the UK had one as a Prime Minister, and now an Indian woman is going to be connected to the US presidency whichever party you choose. If they had Nimarata Haley like the Koch family wanted it would have been Indian Haley against Indian Kamala. The whole White House is going to smell. What is up with that? They used to be pushing Jindal. There are barely any Indians in the US, even if the UK has been taken over.
>>
indians are aryan
>>
India has more people than all of Europe and America combined. There are going to be some smart and successful people from there just based on numbers.
>>
File: 0x0.jpg (58 KB, 709x399)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>475712985
>>475713083
They literally shit in the street, worship a shit filled river, and when people put toilets in their village, they either turn it into a shrine, or worry that witches are in power. There is a goddamn poo mascot that tells them not to poop everywhere, but they find it too counter culture. They have temples filled with rats they worship and they mutilate babies to make begging gangs. Like, I get that statistically you can roll a dice enough times, but really?
>>
>>475713931
you lie and slander fucking bitch
>>
Indians are basically wh*toids who evolved to have dark skin from living somewhere hot as fuck for thousands of years. You can tell because instead of the cute, youthful features east-asians have, Indians have those weird, square-ish, protruding, aged masculine features white monkeys have.
>>
>>475714106
They are so far from the evolutionary branch of whites it is ridiculous. Maybe in the high castes. My grandmother went to India and my friend worked there, and they both said it is the most disgusting place they have ever seen and worse than you could conceive.

>>475714075
Literally all true, easily shown online. I'm actually taking it light here - every woman in the US thinks automatically of the give bobs and vagene guys online when they think of Indians, and I always think of dudes that get hit by trains while trying to take selfies.
>>
File: 1714724199124520m.jpg (116 KB, 1024x643)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>475714106
Why do shitskins always cope
>>
>>475712877
>leaves her eye covered for the first 33 seconds of her speech
mmmhmmm
>>
>>475712877
When the economies collapse the Jews will blame the Indians.
They’re essentially patsy’s
>>
If they're curry niggers and they're taking you are over so easily, that makes you lower than a nigger
>>
>>475712877
lol. JD went hillbilly on that curryjeeta
>>
>>475712877
Because it's a meritocracy. Prove you are better than them and you get the job. It's that simple.
>>
File: 80a.jpg (89 KB, 1080x689)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>475715134
Whites hate themselves at the moment, and I'm not sure if it is Jewish influence or not. But I fucked three Indian women, and even if their face looks okay, the body is all hair and stretch marks and belly fat (which I guess is part of why they all get diabetes). I get that you are super offended poo man, with your British flag, but your unintentional point is mainly why do white people always hate their own. So, good point there. I don't know why - but it always happens with women first.
>>
>>475715510
Lulz, the Indians who have jobs here are because they were imported in on H1-B visas to push down the wages of white people, and they always turn out to be incompetent with made up resumes. The friend I mentioned who went to India was sent over to run a data entry place like a field overseer, because they just aren't capable of doing things themselves. I suppose if you have a billion people you might have an exception or two, but otherwise, no.
>>
>>475715510
>Because it's a meritocracy.
LMAO. No, Ramdeep. It isn't. Success in politics and in the corporate world comes down to how corruptible you are, and how much you're willing to dance for shekels.
>>
>>475713083
The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".
>>
File: apuCry.jpg (17 KB, 495x362)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>475712877
price, nepotism, anti white racism (financial government benefits in many cases)
and if you were familiar with tribal societies or the middle east you would understand that
tribal groups focussing on and vertical integrating certain profession is the norm not the exception in pre national societies
>>
>>475715893
You act like it's a virtue that your people are self hating. It's not ,you fucking idiot. Your people are subhuman and deserve to be replaced which is why they are being replaced. Do you see?
>>
Nepotism. Kikes are the only other ones who engage in it this blatantly
>>
>How are curry niggers taking over all the executive offices in every Western democracy? I

White incel losers cry on incel forums instead of leading white women. Duuuuuh!

Any other dumb questions?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.