[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1361.jpg (96 KB, 512x512)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
The family next door to me just chopped down a huge conifer tree that a group of squirrels lived in, I used to watch them leap from the tree in my garden to theirs. They also chopped down an ash tree that birds nested in this spring.
Utterly demonic.
>>
>>475713437
It's literally a tree.
And their tree no less.

Fucking hippy.
>>
>>475713437
we need to reduce human to like under a billion. They are the biggest threat to all other forms of life. So fucking disappointing when I zoom in lierally anywhere on google earth and it's just farmland and homes.
>>
>>475713437
If it wasn't a protected tree, that's their right. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>475713560
Go back you algerian rapefugee
>>
>>475713437
yeah stop being gay. i shoot squirrels in my yard with my little handheld crossbow all thee time, it's hilarious.
>>
>>475713437
There used to be tons of animals that lived around me, possums, squirrels, wild cats, raccoons, someone put out poison and killed everything, including my cat.
>>
>>475713721
Let's start by removing all of you disgusting shitbags first.
>>
>>475713721
They have three children who had more than enough space to play around with their dog. There was no reason to what they did. God forbid the trees block their views of the deanobox behind theirs
>>475713840
I’m so sorry about your cat anon. How diverse is your area?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.