[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: billy-herrington-smoke.gif (457 KB, 220x165)
457 KB
457 KB GIF
Hi guys. My parents are kicking me out when I turn 30 (in 2 months).
I have 280k from working part time since I was 18.
All the houses are $700k+ I can find. A few units but they are labeled retirement village only.
What should I invest my money in or should I get a loan? Where is cheapest in Australia that isn't NT?
>>
File: 1721982684694359.png (555 KB, 1024x1024)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>475713975
>What should I invest my money in
The CCP
>>
If you ain’t got a car that’s the route I’d take.
It’s what I’m doing now. Just sleeping in my car and working my ass off saving.
Dunno what I’m saving for, I don’t really want anything I don’t want to be locked into paying rent and I don’t want to have a mortgage on a shitty house.
I have a good car (Prius) it has climate control so I can just let that go all night and it barely uses any gas.
Very spacious, I’m 6’2 and I can stretch out when I lay down with the back seats down
>>
>>475713975
>Where is cheapest in Australia that isn't NT?
You forgot your flag, fag

Makes me want to support Hamas.
>>
>>475713975
They pay people to move close to the borders, especially the north near lebanon. You can buy property there for 10x less the value that it used to be.

Or alternatively you could move to some southern Italian island and chill out overthere
>>
>>475713975
You should have your skull blown the fuck off as well as your parents as well as everyone else in Israel and have every last bit of your wealth taken from you and utilized to rebuild Western Civilization
>>
>>475713975
Kill the jews
>Kill the jews
Kill the jews
>Kill the jews
Kill the jews
>Kill the jews
Kill the jews
>Kill the jews
Kill the jews
>Kill the jews
>>
>>475714617
All of you need to be killed.
>>
>>475714704
A solid argument and a reasonable post.
>>
>>475713975
Come live under my bed, Shlomo. It's the least I can do for you. That and the daily anal sex sessions.
>>
Lmao people under this post are hiding their jealousy under disgusting antisemitism. My advice tho is to move in Japan, a very calm and cool country. Europe is unsafe not just for jews but for any white skinned male, so I wouldnt recommend.
>>
I thought you guys get a free house in an illegal settlement in the West Bank, optical internet and water to fill your pools. You just need to be a batshit crazy etnofundamentalist.

Try becoming one?
>>
>>475713975
Move out to Alice Springs mate. It's a hidden gem. Affordable housing. Plenty of buisiness opportunities. With 280k you've got enough to go there and start up a small buisiness like an alcohol store. Easy money, don't even have to work hard.
Locals are very welcoming to outsiders.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.