[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zuck-2024.jpg (81 KB, 1200x835)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Family positivity thread

Since the world is going to shit and Elon and Vivian Musk have taken the liberty of airing their dirty laundry, we may as take the opportunity to have a constructive discussion on how they might resolve their differences. I think Elon is right to be upset about the puberty blockers but I think he's wrong to deny Vivian any agency, even now dismissing her as the mindless victim of a virus. You can say that but it's so vague you can say it about all culture and doesn't offer any real insight. It's a fairly autistic way of dealing with differences that's only likely to further entrench their breakdown in communication. I don't think it's a big deal if some people won't humour her pronouns or whatever.
>>
Is that abandonment a k selective trait?
>>
>>475715825
Elon musk is a faggot nwo kike
>>
>>475715825
How about a knife fight in international waters? The money could go to a charity to bomb more pally children. Win win.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.