[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mrbeast.jpg (147 KB, 1500x845)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
"Some ethnic groups is pushing racism again. 1 of the first 3000 replies gets a feastable bar, no purchase necessary, jk it's aimed to kids with no jobs."

How is this guy not the anti-christ?
>>
File: 1721071767489356.png (243 KB, 452x307)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>475716227
>>
>>475716227
it's like his face is trying a tutorial on how to smile but his brain didn't get the message
>>
>>475716227
>>
>>475716437
I don’t trust people who do those fake half smiles.
>>
I wonder what he's like when he gets angry
>>
this is a paid smear campaign by hersheys
>>
>>475718424
why do you think he keeps going to africa
>>
File: The Beast.png (2.51 MB, 1077x3777)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
>>475716227
>>475716339
>>475718246
Oooo time to open up the schizo folder
>>
File: Chris and Shad.png (3 MB, 1958x2777)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
We knew about the Chris stuff over a year ago and nobody listened/cared
>>
Just admit you're jealous already.
>>
File: F8uHCTIWkAAO0LH.jpg (96 KB, 1076x1228)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>475716227
>1 of the first 3000 replies gets a feastable bar
>>
>>475718569
It isn't as schizo sounding the more his sub count grows. He is projected to reach 1 billion subscribers before 2030 and I do believe I recall him talking about running for president. Everyone loves this guy across the globe, he performs "miracles", and he is literally called Mr. beast. Maybe he is a bit too obvious to truly be the anti christ, but I am keeping my eyes on him. Watch him try to make his subs literally mark themselves to receive his miracles, that doesn't even sound that far fetched.
>>
>>475718569
When you realize theres nothing schizo about it is when things start to change. Keep in mind that the rest of the bible establishes that the ones that will be fooled are the ones who want to be fooled.

>he would deceive the very elect if it were possible
Hes so devious that he could deceive the elect, but it isnt possible that they should be deceived. Trying to figure out why some wouldnt be elect but others arent is enough to drive us insane. We can know this though, scripture establishes it, seek and ye shall find, ask and recieve, etc, it is a two way street. Action and response. If anyone has the capacity to truly desire God then they have the capacity to elect him their God and in turn become elect themselves. But it seems very few have this capacity. The why could drive us crazy because it doesnt seem to make sense that someone would desire vanity rather than God, but its all about free will. If someone desires God, encourage them to seek Him. If not, have a good day.

The godly wont be fooled by these sorts of things. They will inherently recognize the falsehood. They will see a smile and know that it is a fake smile. The ones that want to be deceived will see a fake smile and say look how happy he is, what a good man!

The modern christian doctrine of bending over backwards to help anyone is such a false teaching, Jesus said wipe their dust off your feet. And the epistles establish that it is up to every man to ensure their own calling and election, in otherwords first and foremost worry about where you stand in the kingdom of heaven, not where others do, then if you happen to find someone that can be encouraged do so.
>>
>>475716227
He's so fucking creepy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.