[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (531 KB, 2400x1800)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>bring 12 fatherless children into the world
>they grow up weird or actively dislike him
>blame it on [insert conservative scapegoat here]
>>
Hes just your standard right wing grifter. Has to blame his shortcomings on failures on something else and can't take responsibility for his own actions.
>>
How is this not libel? You cannot publish that someone's dead when it's provable you knew they weren't. Furthermore it's provable that it was done with malicious intent. That's literally what libel is.
>>
omg i raised my children in california they contracted mental illness how could this happen?!
>>
>>475716786
It got its name and gender legally changed i don't think it still has standing to act and defend the honor of its former male identity. In its own terminology, "dead name".
>>
>>475716645
>There's nothing wrong with convincing mentally ill people to take hormone pills and mutilate themselves
>>
>>475717286
But that doesn't mean the person's dead. Lawyers better be banging down this kids door. This is literally what libel is. Publishing false or misleading statments with malicious intent to damage the persons reputation. That's exactly what he did. Being dead is pretty hurtful to your reputation. It's actually even a cliche. Elon is in big fuckin trouble and somebody better hold him accountable to the tune of 50 million dollars.
>>
>>475716645
money turns you into crackehead and he knows full well the power of the jewish mafia
>>
>>475716645
Lefties told us not to be concerned about what people do with their children. Why the sudden shift
>>
>>475716645
He doesn't actually have any children. This is all theater. Elon has never had sex.
>>
File: 1PBTID-S4.gif (841 KB, 360x240)
841 KB
841 KB GIF
>>475716645
>>
>>475718026
>literally say, with their own words from their own mouth, recorded on video, why they hold certain values
>"wow look at the hypocrisy of other side"
conservatives really need to drop whatever strategy this is
>>
>>475716645
elon is living proof that even if you have 12 kids and billions of dollars you can still be a cringe incel with baby dick energy
>>
>>475718352
Are you defending giving a child hormone blockers anon you fucking demonic faggot
>>
File: 1658237247859451.jpg (80 KB, 785x847)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>475716645
Obscenely rich people are all demented lunatics. Why else would you ascend all that way and not at any point go "You know what, 100m is good enough. I really should spend more time with my family?"
>>
>>475718658
Are you defending deadbeat fathers who refuse to take responsibility for their kids like your average nigger you fucking demonic faggot
>>
>>475716645
>teenage children dislike their father when the internet constantly tells them that their father is literally hitler
woah, how could that happen?!??!
>>
>>475718964
Im sure elon pays child support, how else would the mother be able to pay for jewmones
>>
>waaah le wokies tricked me!!!
Lol fucking retard discussing his family problems on twitter with some drugged up philosemite.
>>
>>475716645
>yes my fellow normies I to suffer from clown world
>>
I find it disturbing that he felt like it's natural his kid was 'gay' but not that they're trans. Both are functionally sterile.
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (41 KB, 400x358)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>475716645
you missed
>>
>>475719074
I doubt a guy like Barron Trump hates his father.
>>
>>475717615
Troon nation. China please put us out of our misery.
>>
>>475719185

Larping as another gender is abominable
>>
File: 1712795011463214.png (14 KB, 657x527)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>475716645

difference is in any previous generation neglected children weren't being turned into trannies by a neoleft-totalitarian system..
>>
>>475719185
Gay, at least in theory, is reversible. Transgender is a one way street
>>
>>475719077
Child support and distancing is a great supplement for traditional family building, the famous conservative values.
>>
>>475719519
>manipulating children into a fetish is worse than not being a parent too said children
Anon what the fuck even is your argument
>>
>>475719341
In the Victorian era they became homeless, then criminals and then hanged before they were adults. It's the same thing.
>>
>>475716645
i couldn't imagine having children and not being in their lives, i'd love to have a family and i despise people like elon who take that for granted, i won't ever be able to have one and im likely going to die alone and people like elon are fucked up for bringing kids into this world without a father, how he justifies this is baffling.
>>
>>475719614
>I wasn't there for them when they need me, therefore others are to blame
Anon what the fuck is your argument
>>
>>475719236
We wouldn't know because barron is an autistic little faggot who is afraid to talk
>>
>>475719247
That has nothing to do with it. To hell with troons. But thas literally what libel is.

Remember how a jury is selected. People who are not familiar with the case. Show this video interview to anyone who is not familiar with Elon and all his bullshit and how would they not think this person was literally dead. I didn't watch the whole interview. Did I miss something? He said his child was dead, killed, etc. Period. No qualifying statements etc. Did I miss them. This is not similar to libel or related. This is literally what libel is. Elon is in very big fuxking trouble and he better be fucking held accountable.

And as I recall Jordan Peterson was trying to not encourage it. He knows you're not supposed to do that. I think Elon was just fucking stupid enough to think he could. And good thing that's not a defense.
>>
>>475719725
children of billionaires dont become homeless, dumbfuck
>>
Truth is I don’t give a shit. Losing 1 out of 12 still beats my score even if all mine turn out functional. I don’t care about Elon and his dead son.

However, I do need all trannies to be quarantined and purged.
>>
>>475719766
he's an atheist because his tummy ached once while he was waiting for some con job to set him good so now he does w/'e he pleases perpetually
>>
>>475719791
The only people i know from broken homes are normal and married with kids. Not having a parent isnt a reason to chop your duck off and promote literal psychosis
>>
>>475719725

not anywhere near as bad
>>
>>475719972
But I’m sure Elon is going to take care of this defective model so he can live a comfortable life spreading his disease far and wide.
>>
>>475717615
They would need to prove that the abomination suffered economic harm from the statements and that it was the intent of Elon to spread misinformation. Because it comes off as just his opinion or his interpretation of the situation. Also, I'm pretty sure Musk can fuck that thing over in bigger ways if it even comes to that
>>
>>475716645
But I agree Elon is retarded on this. He literally said he got tricked into signing something and that he was confused because it was during COVID as if that's a fucking excuse for anything. Especially signing random papers for procedures on your own child that you are not sure about
>>
>>475720407
Well true good point about the financial harm etc. But libel isn't just reserved for people's businesses etc. And I think that would just refer to how much you be awarded. The law is about damaging reputation. Period. Not about that resulting in financial loss. That regards what would be awarded.

How would he not have intent? It's totally different if he was at a party and someone asked him about it and clearly recorded him with their phone. Or a news crew when he gets out of his car. He went to some interview with the full intent that this interview would be published. Period. That's the intent to spread.
>>
>>475717615
That's not going to happen and you know it's not going to happen because you don't understand libel lmao
>>
>>475720793
Only a troon would care.
>>
>>475720963
How do I not understand libel? You're telling me it explicitly and exclusively has to result in financial loss? As opposed to future loss. Publishing that someone is dead could very easily result in financial loss. That's even a cliche. "Oh I thought you were dead."
>>
>>475721296
Then sue him for 6 gorrilion so you can spend it on making more troons. Let’s see how that works out
>>
>>475716645
What a faggot, a trad father beats you for fun when drunk, kicks you out at 18 and leaves you with nothing except his debts.
>>
>>475720793
That's not the point of the intent. The point is that your statement has to be a lie and you have to know that it is a lie. But his language is just a figure of speech so it's not even really a lie and it would make absolutely no sense to lie about someone being dead because it does not harm their reputation the minute they prove they are not dead. I know you're trolling anyways by the way I'm just bored out of my mind. And secondly, because it is a figure of speech, it is much more of a statement about their relationship from his point of view more than it is about the child in general. If I say my mom is dead to me after what she has done, that's not libel. Are you a jew by the way? that question is not meant as libel and is not financial advice and is not directed at unprofessional investors in the United States of America
>>
>>475721533
>But his language is just a figure of speech
When? At what point in the interview is that even remotely implied?

You even just said it yourself. How do you not realize that? Its because youre too busy trying to insult me. TO ME. TO ME. That's what you just said and that is not what Elon said. That is 100% the entire point and why he is in very big trouble.
>>
>>475719236
I mean its not like its something that is set in stone but if your kids are young and impressionable then its extremely easy to convince them that musk is a hitler
>>
>>475718155
That depends. Does ejaculating into a shot glass and handing it to a woman to insert per contract agreement count as sex?
>>
>>475716645
>>475716746
>>475716786
Haha who the fuck are you fooling? Imagine being such a loser you coordinate 4chan posts because you’re obsessed with people having le bad thoughts
>>475717615
Shut the fuck up, retard
>>
>>475718352
This response is barely coherent and you are clearly so enraged you’ve forfeited lucidity
>>
>>475722847
Dream on. Watch.
>>
>>475716645
yep
>>
>>475717615
>Elon is in big fuckin trouble
Why do onions trannys speak like children? Is it because they want to rape children?
>>
>>475716645

Imagine being such a shit father your kid gives up the best inheritance in the world to spite you lol. I 100% believe everything his eldest son said because it has to be really personal to do that, and there are other people who can say whether its bullshit, I think the mother isn't saying anything because she knows its true but probably doesn't like the publicity/shitstorm but she already called Elon out on lying about holding their child in its last breaths (again Elon just thinks his ex-wife and eldest son wouldn't say anything)
>>
The problem with /pol/ is that /pol/ thinks you can force your children or any woman into being anything when you cannot control what they end up as by the time of compulsory schooling or at least adulthood
You as a white male also have zero backup because most other white males (including your biological brothers and uncles, most importantly, nearly all judges) are solipistic shits who only care about their family unit, their fat o' the lan' and their fat pig whore to cum in each night, so there's no possibility of honor enforcement like with immigrant cultures. Even Elon can do nothing as a billionaire
>>
>>475716645
I wish I had 12 kids well feed, then again I'm not a crypto kike riding the carousel.
>>
>>475724299
I have gotten so much more pussy than you its unreal. Guaranteed. My feet alone would make most of this board cum. Think I'm kidding?
>>
>>475716645
You could father like 20 kids in the 18/19th century and you're guaranteed they're all gonna be normal.
>>
>>475718412
Cope, seethe, dilate. You will never, ever be a woman.
>>
>>475716786
Hello, fellow Bar taker. Get back to studying.
>>
>>475725032
The depths of this tyranny grooming thing was somewhat unknown until recently. You could expect your kid to turn out to be some sort of weirdo but 20 years ago, destroying their mind and body with hormones supported by the school would have been laughed at as complete nonsense.
>>
>>475716746
that's all humans
>>
>>475716645
Trooning kids is evil in a vacuum.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.