[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0302.jpg (258 KB, 1290x653)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Showed this to my mom and that only thing she got out of it is my generation is lazy. How are zoomers coping with the reality that they’ll never make the social milestones that literally everyone before them made? I can already see me 30 and my parents telling me I need to plan for my future and work harder and how they don’t want to die worrying about me like it’s my fucking fault. Fucking unreal how bad they fucked everyone over.
>>
>>475716862
GEN Z ARE NOT GOOD SLAVES !!! :( !!!
>>
>>475717219
Oh yes, living with your parents is top alpha shit right there. At least you don't slave away for the kike.
>>
It seems like we should be going back to 1940-1960s at least
>>
>>475717611

We haven't had WW1 and the Great depression yet. We won't see a stable world for another 40 years.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.