[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: alcoholism.jpg (15 KB, 600x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Once you're anathemized by Globohomo, there's no pleasing them, they're out to get you just for existing, there's no winning them over, so why bother trying? "I-i-i-i'm not a racist".
>>
there's no win so do whatever you want
>>
>>475717043
>, there's no pleasing them, they're out to get you just for existing
Yes. If they simply wanted to kill everyone they easily could. They prefer to make everyone suffer instead. Our suffering is their joy.
>>
File: 1720206611805062.gif (412 KB, 300x268)
412 KB
412 KB GIF
>>475717043
If people call me racist, I tell them it's a made-up word that didn't exist 100 years ago. Even worse than that, the definition is constantly changing and it means different things to different people. I ask them to define the word and they never can. Then I tell them the word originally meant a belief that one racial group was inferior to another, but it has since morphed into things as innocuous as recognizing differences between races is racist, or not dating someone of a different race is racist, etc. So I tell them basically it's a meaningless buzzword used to stifle meaningful discussion and shame white people. But then I tell them that yes, you're right though, because I actually do consider whites superior to other races so I'm one of the few true racists out there, nice work detective. They always seem a little confused at that point.
>>
>>475717388
they can't just kill you because they still think they have morals, or something, and want to feel warm and fuzzy about themselves
they delude themselves about our suffering by pretending it's our fault (victim blaming)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.