[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7679.jpg (94 KB, 550x680)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
BUT THE TV SAID COW FARTS ARE DESTROYING THE WORLD!!
>>
>>475717140
There is nothing wrong with destroying the planet. God gave it to us so we could milk it to death.
>>
File: 1716884396860028.jpg (83 KB, 1024x764)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>475717140
>>
>>475717140
God wouldn't have made devine bovines if they destroyed the planet.
>>
>>475717984
Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.
>>
>>475717140
Good thing we made them from recyclable materials...... oh....
>>
Cows stomp on grass and ground. Compacting it and making less local grass and shrubs grow. This in turn reduces insect population, which also fucks up the bird population. Also dust is easily carried off grazing land and pollutes the air. I can go on and on. Grazing is very bad for the environment
>>
>>475717140
I like the whole cow nonsense. It's like they had a think tank about what completely nonsense topic they could create to piss off the most people.
Did you know that there is roughly half the amount of beef cattle in the US as there were Buffalo in their day.
>>
>>475717140
>COW FARTS ARE DESTROYING THE WORLD!!
prior to the modern world and for tens of thousands of years all the world's continents had massive herds of beasts roaming the lands, billions of farting animals for millions of years and yet the world didn't end, how strange
>>
>>475720327
You get points for at least attempting to think.
>>
>>475718451
shalom
>>
>>475717140
Bump
>>
>>475717140
My man, you are dumb as hell if you think that's how most beef is produced.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.