[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate these servants of Judea.
>>
>>475717411
>but not the judeans.
We see you, nigger.
>>
>>475717457
>but not the judeans.
Speak for yourself, Judenlover.
>>
They think it's impossible for children to be brought to the place where they are going to harm their parents for destroying their futures.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6i3LgOjyGY
>>
What part in the 50 places in the bible where it said Satan is going to murder all of you at the earliest convenience, didn't you understand and that Satan owns this world including America and its moneyprinter and government?

Satan Rules America, either worship him, or find a place to hide and cower in fear.
>>
>>475717457
This is the nigger cheering for war with Iran
>>
>>475717457
I see the Taliban teabagging your dead buddies, Jarhead. All this talk about defeating russia and china but you couldn't even defeat cave dwellers.
>>
>>475717411
K, keep me posted
>>
File: Brian.jpg (27 KB, 620x349)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>475717411
I thought we were the Popular Front of Judea, but it turns out we're the Judean People's Front.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.