[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sunset-field.jpg (416 KB, 1280x1024)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
Nothing will ever happen. This war has been lost a long time ago. There will be no white awakening, no great revolt, just a slow, slow decent into near total ethnic replacement. The year is 2024, close to 2025, and what do we have so far? I've seen countless anons claim something big would happen "any day now" for more than a decade, since the beginning of this fucking board, and before then elsewhere online. The truth is that you're all ultra-individualists, you're not collectivists unlike the other races. A revolution would almost certainly mean the following for its participants: death. "Fedposting" is ridiculed and violently opposed here because it's a truth you're not ready to accept. It's what real action would imply, it isn't 5d chess, or sitting around doing nothing, it's taking immediate tangible action possibly throwing your lives away in a masse revolution. Nothing else would achieve the necessary results. Despite the ambient pessimism here you still have a lot of hope for your future, hence why anything positive is always blown out of proportions ("trump will save the white race, no way it's musk, no way it's kanye"). You already what your only genuine option left is, but it pains you to admit it as it is the same as admitting defeat. To escape society, to cut yourself from it, to find a single good woman, to have white children with her, and to raise these children well. That's all it would take and it's a goal near anyone can achieve if willing.

You all know that already, but you're not ready to do it, instead you sit on the fence and waste previous times over what? Nothing. Fabricated news, fruitless elections, pointless hobbies. 2 options left, to escape or to sacrifice yourself, and if you do not pick the world will pick for you, it will give you something else, something much much worse.
>>
>>475717509
end of history fallacy
>>
>>475717509
Watching whites drown in a sea of third world shit makes me happy.
>>
>>475717761
What an extremely Semitic thing to say.
>>
>>475717659
End of history doesn't mean civilization as a concept ends, more like it reaches its final totalitarian irreversible form.
>>
File: 1705788646526964.jpg (167 KB, 756x768)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>475717509
>you can just increase inefficiency and cost relative to production forever with no collapse
Have fun running an international electro debt empire with brownoids that cant even feed themselves when living in anything past the fucking bronze age.
>>
Same thing the neanderthals said when the homo sapiens appeared...
>>
>>475717509
Lol I’ve seen more white people become racist in the last 4 years than my whole life and it’s only accelerating. I don’t think whites will lay down, there will be a serious breaking point within the next 5-10 years. It has to get worse before it gets better
>>
File: 1673349689562688.jpg (183 KB, 800x869)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>475719086
People raised by dystopian fiction have genuine brain damage.
>>
>>475717509
Another demoralization thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.