[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Trump's rethoric looks like one used by primary schooler.
My opponent is - bad, fraud, old, stupid, retarded, a hack, liar, crooked, le bad
I gonna make everything: good, great, best, best there ever was. You gonna win, win, win you gonna get so tired of winning you gonna request to stop.
Gets elected - does nothing except more yapping, lets deepstate (muh draining the swamp) work per usual.
1: Are really mutts this retarded to fall for it?
2: Are those really best candidates american soil has born?
3: Yeah, third party candidates are also pure trash.
>>
>>475718066
Oh a shit skin slav opinion? Wow
>>
This year's strategy is the same as the last 14 Presidential Elections.
"Hold your nose and vote so the other side doesn't put somebody worse in office."
Presidential elections have nothing to do with leadership or good governance.
They are simply the world's loudest and most expensive popularity contest.
>>
>>475718161
It's okay to be mad aaron, this skin will never grow back.
>>
>manliest polish male
>>
>>475718066
well it's only absurd in light of what a tragic disappointment trump turned out to be. in 2015 it was a pretty fair take on the world to say hillary was a blood drinking demon and i'm going to change everything. there's really no sane rationalization for a migatard in 2024 except
>>475718205
this one, where it's a hold your nose situation, and trump is marginally better.

1. we are very vain and retarded people, we can do much worse than this just wait you wait. 2. yes, this is our best. the average american is worse than either kamala or trump. we are total faggots. 3. by design, just like the primary parties.
>>
>>475718066
Oh wow. You're right.

I'm going to vote for the retarded indian woman instead.
>>
>>475719233
I think you should revolt and re-build entire country, but thats your pick.
I don't remember when both candidates weren't equally awful.
Obama at least acted decent pre-election, McCain despite being literal traitor and nepo-baby tried to play along.
>>
>>475719342
lmao

Yeah. We know what you're here for.
>>
>>475719463
Sure, just as here on my own.
>you dare to critic X
QUIT SHILLING Y
>you dare to critic Y
QUIT SHILLING X

It's people's reptile brain's problem. All you can perceive is someone is either in your cult or against it. And there is never any option outside - show must go on. Cuz it has, mmkay?
>>
>>475719611
Your script writer talks like a faggot.
>>
>>475719718
That's it johny. Im gonna go tell your wife's boyfriend and there will be no late tv anymore.
>>
>>475718066
trump wants to run as a neocon this time, he and his VP are pro war with Iran
so no mas in the mid west normally
>>
>>475719950
Lets remind that his VP run same smear campaign on Trump like he did on Joe and Hilalry.
Shit's hilarious. It's like Megatron keeping Starscream as his right hand despite knowing he gonna backstab him any given moment.
>>
>>475719091
> We are total faggots
Shalom

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.