[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1721994712686.jpg (127 KB, 1080x1295)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Hollywood has made being a homo cool and trendy.

We need a plan and memes to redpill the normies.

You are not my army, but your country needs you. Do you really want your son to be married to Steve!
>>
>>475718200
>extremely low effort agenda 2025 post
you don't have to do anything gayness is inherently distasteful. All you have to do is stop proactively sweeping for homophobia the the problem will sort itself out free market style.
>>
>>475718200
>00
Your team of homosexual jewish shills and masonic thots always ignores the most convincing arguments because they expose too much about your own mafia, since it's always about topics such as sociopathy, social engineering, occultism, crime, ...
>>
>We need a plan and memes to redpill the normies.
I made this Youtube video intended to do just that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuNQfjxo8Y
We need to keep collecting and working on our best arguments and present them in a way that is appealing to normies
>>
>>475718200
Remind them of parasites. Remind them of eating shit. Remind them of pissing in the mouth. Remind them of monkeypox being a gay STD. Remind them that CHILDREN who get it have been RAPED by FAGGOTS.
>>
>>475718593
honestly transgenderism is destroying the gay community
>>
>>475718200
Why am I so homophobic even though I'm literally a faggot? Like I literally like kissing men and sucking their dicks and getting fucked in the ass. Yet every time I see some LGBT stuff in public or on tv I just shout in my head "hahaha fucking faggot losers" wtf is wrong with me am I retarded
>>
>>475718200
>>475718200
i like the comic who is the artist :)
>>
>>475722692
Greekpilled
>>
>>475718593
Viscid monsters, bourgeoise vices, which require total dependancy towards pharmaceutical companies and artificial validation in order to proliferate through parasitical reproduction strategies against host societies, cannot be trusted.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.