[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721995091346.jpg (240 KB, 720x689)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Leftist extremism
> The rich capitalistic elites are greedy fuck and ruining everyone and the planet for their own benefit. We should do something about it.

Rightwing extremism
> DUDE, there's an international cabal controlling everything for thousands of years and is ruling humanity. They want to genocide you, fuck your kids and drink their blood. Absolutely every institutions that exist is controlled by them, even minor, irrelevant ones. Muh rotschild, muh bildeberg muh klaus schwab, muh UN. Every conflict in the world is directed by them, they kill everyone I like. To defeat the bad guys, we must kill 98% of mankind like the Holy Bible says.

Why are rightist so schizoid ?
>>
>lefties constantly failing
>righties constantly proven right
>>
I like the girl with the crow.
>>
>we must kill 98% of mankind
another Reddit retard who thinks Hitler wanted to exterminate all non-blondes
>>
File: c27.png (89 KB, 660x574)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>Leftist extremism
>dude white people are innately EVIL because of racism and slavery and colonialism! literally no other people ever did any of that stuff! we literally HAVE to invade their countries and kill them all and steal all of their shit because they DESERVE it for being so EVIL!

>Rightwing 'extremism'
>white people arent evil and have a right to exist in their own countries and enjoy their own self-made peace and prosperity

hmm i wonder which one is more unhinged
>>
>>475718735

I think both of you are the same. You have a self-righteous, main-character mentality.

Left wing extremists want their ideology to prevail and all opposing ones either wiped out or silenced.

Right wing extremists want want their ideology to prevail and all opposing ones either wiped out or silenced.

They will both seek to achieve their goal, no matter what the price is. Whether that is killing a million capitalist whites or a million non-whites.
>>
>>475718455
>The rich capitalistic elites are greedy fuck and ruining everyone and the planet for their own benefit. We should do something about it.
That's not extremism retarded frog
>>
>>475718455
you just described patriarchy, that's a left wing myth
>>
>>475718455
>the left le good
>the right le bad
it's easy to see you are being disingenuous or even stupid because the real question is why both sides suck jewish dick and then both sides blame each other.
>>
>>475718455
Leftist extremism
>DUDE, all these nazis and KKK guys are running around everywhere lynching millions of harmless blacks and jews every day while being led by the ghost of Hitler. Jews, blacks, gays and women are super oppressed even though every form of media says they're heroes, they get jobs more easily, and your life will be instantly destroyed if you criticize them publicly in any way. Also the world is going to end in 2 years because of climate change, to stop it we need anyone who isn't a billionaire to live in a box and eat dirt. We need people to stop reproducing and have to kill 98% of mankind because California and New York are too crowded and those are the only places that exist in the world. Totally unrelated we also demand everyone live in more compressed 10 minute cities because when I was smoking pot with my college frat we always wondered why the whole world couldn't be like a college.
Rightwing extremism
>Billionaire international corporate overlords who hate competition and openly endorse communism (and happen to be Jewish) use their massive influence to control both our media and government.
ftfy
>>
>>475718455
leftist extremists want to steal the property of anyone more successful than them, and the commies also have retarded conspiracy theories like the marxist view of history.
>>
>>475719550
>ur all the same main character syndrome
>here's MY super special unique take uwu
>>
>>475719550
>Right wing extremists want want their ideology to prevail and all opposing ones either wiped out or silenced.

Wrong. I just want to be left in peace, but the crazy leftics are control freaks, so that's not allowed.
>>
File: 0_Danny-MalinJPG.jpg (41 KB, 615x351)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>475718455
>Left wing extremism: We should pay more taxes
>Right wing extremism: We should pay less taxes

The government are incompetent. Im not giving them more money.
>>
>>475718455
would you still eat the pizza, /pol/?
>>
File: 1713633311944260.png (55 KB, 790x808)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>475718512
Leftist extremism
>Rightwing extremism
> DUDE, there's an international cabal controlling everything for thousands of years and is ruling humanity. They want to genocide you, fuck your kids and drink their blood. Absolutely every institutions that exist is controlled by them, even minor, irrelevant ones. Muh rotschild, muh bildeberg muh klaus schwab, muh UN. Every conflict in the world is directed by them, they kill everyone I like. To defeat the bad guys, we must kill 98% of mankind like the Holy Bible says.

Rightwing extremism
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>475721336
No, all the piss and shit on the floor would soak right through that paper
>>
>>475721336
It's a nice metaphor to her used up roastie self, if you think about it.
If you'd the pizza, you'd the used goods whore. No hygiene, physical or of the soul.
>>
>left wing: we love power
>right wing: power scares us
>>
>>475718512
Lol when?
>>
>>475718455
4CHAN CHALLENGE!

NAME THE DRUGS OP-PIC LIBTARDS ARE ON!
>>
>>475718455
I wonder how crow tastes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.