[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: president.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1280)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
I'm voting for Kamala Harris so that Christianity will be destroyed. No more of this talking snake, Noah's Ark, rabbi Jesus man-god, Jew fairy tale bullshit ruling over us. Christian Nationalism and its worship of Jews and Israel and 30,000 contradicting denominations of insanity cannot be allowed to take power. Christianity is a Jewish mind virus that destroyed my family, and now it is time for Liberal Atheism to rise up and CRUSH IT.
>>
I don't care if trannies take over. I don't care the world goes to shit. So long as the name of Jesus is stomped out of existence.
>>
/pol/ knows what I say is true and they hate being forced to look in the mirror and see themselves as the Jew worshiping goycattle that the are.
>>
>NOOOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT TRUE CHRISTIANITY!!! JESUS WAS ACTUALLY A WHITE WITH BLONDE HAIR!!! THE ISRAELITES WERE ARYANS!!!!

Which denomination is that? The one you made up in your head? The one Pastor Discord told you about?
>>
Reminder that 4chan is an atheist website
>>
>>475719996
Who are you talking to, anon. You seem unwell
>>
>>475720162
I'm talking to you
>>
>>475720162
How many of your fellow Orthodox Christians have killed each other in the Russia/Ukraine war? A million? Very Jesus-like. You Abrahamists are a cancer in this earth.
>>
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT

WHERE IS YOUR WORTHLESS GOD WHEN YOU NEED HIM THE MOST
>>
>>475720211
You seem unwell.
>>
>>475722182
You seem afraid that your religion is false and your god won't have your back
>>
File: image (31).jpg (184 KB, 600x800)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>475718754
>>
>>475722358
Go ahead, my vote will just negate yours
>>
>>475722326
You're definitely unwell lol
>>
>>475722979
That's your only response when you can't counter anything I've said about your shit religion because you know I'm right. You worship a dead Jewish rabbi from 2,000 years ago as God.
>>
/POL/ IS AN ATHEIST BOARD
>>
>>475723229
>"WAAAAA! MUH MAINSTRAEM MEDIA FED LOLPINIONS"

Nobody cares about the main stream media, unless you want to laugh at retards.
>>
File: 1715814111894106.jpg (73 KB, 819x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>475718754

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.