[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How will Ukranians feel now knowing they got double crossed by west, depopulated and sold their lands to Blackrock and other kike companies, all being lead by the Jew running the country.

I feel very sad that slavic nation was this dumb to fall for the jewish trap. Hope Ukraine can somewhat be restored by Russia and maybe cease those lands Blackrock bought.
>>
File: happy meal funeral.png (1.08 MB, 1080x721)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>475719020
>How will Ukranians feel now
They will feel Happy.
>>
>>475719273
US and other talking peace now, so Ukraine must go to table now and accept any term, they gonna lose more territory to Russia in peace treaty probably too, devastating they could have just been their own thing and stay away from west, look up how much of western Ukraine has been bought by blackrock and those kike companies its somewhere near 20% of Ukraine bought by jews. How could anyone in the right mind there follow the jewish leader, what the fuck i even Azov!? some py-op shit oh we nazi squad we follow our Jewish leader on selling and depopulating out country we are so nationalistic!
>>
>>475719020
Still preferable to being part of Russia tbqh
>>
File: my gym.jpg (74 KB, 851x833)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>475719670
In the end they will still be part of Russia but just without 20% of their population, and the west of what left of Ukraine is gonna be Jewish Disneyland.
You are saying you would prefer to be under jews okay, no wonder anglos have come to terms that they are owned by jews.
>>
>>475719540
>How could anyone in the right mind there follow the jewish leader
Have the past 2 and a half years not taught you that they will happily sacrifice even the entire ukraine if it would ensure even a single Russian death?
>>
File: GTRuZjsXcAAIjRC.png (606 KB, 680x678)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>475720087
I just don't know its too crazy for my mind to understand I guess, to hate someone enough to hurt your own country just to hurt them is insane concept for me.
>>
>>475719020
>I feel very sad that slavic nation was this dumb to fall for the jewish trap.
Be honest....no one in europe had the balls to tell Obama off back then.
>>
>>475720533
All of Europe has spinless leaders now, exception for Orban in Hungay.
Since Orban introduced the policy for more children, abortions dropped 30% in Hungary, there are no stats on population but they probably gonna bounce to above 2.01 now
>>
>>475719020
good thread. good take.
part of me thinks Zelensky must be an American agent, why else would he sell his homeland down the drain.
>>
>>475721006
He must be, they are just calling him and said you done your job, now war is over lol.
https://x.com/i/status/1816508936796717275
>>
>>475719020
according to /uhg/ the webms of Russians being blown up are more than worth the death of their nation
>>
File: Screenshot_241.jpg (441 KB, 1759x1531)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>475719020
they're too stupid to reflect on this issue. But we might see the epic uprising with neonazi battalions in the end, seems like they still have power in hohlostan despite being kicked out of politics.
>>
>>475719858
As if "russian" jews are better.
>>
>>475719020
>How will Ukranians feel now knowing they got double crossed by west
They can't be dumber than the Balkan people so give it a decade or two and they will realise they fought for nothing, and not only that, only added and participated in their disaster.
>>
>>475724347
maybe they realize it later on true, Balkans are too dumb to even see it after 20-30years, the bosniank tards still want the turkey to occupy them again or EU or whoever just so they can clam to be different... Croats are already fucked and under occupation of EU... low iq balkan company
>>
>>475726218
Bosniaks are just schizophrenic and poor which is why they oscillate between "ma ja ba jebo rat" and "jebem vam mater chetalji", but nobody in the Balkans has an actual burning hatred for each other, except the Albanians.
>>
>>475719020
>feel
>Ukranians
>>
Dying for freedom is the most powerful thing a person can do. I only hope I get the privilege one day.
>>
>>475727691
In what context you are saying this? Who died for freedom there? Peace is almost at the table the lose territory to zog and russia in the end.
>>
>>475727567
Yea, I do feel sad, even when I see anglos or frogs getting overrun by Muslims I feel sad, death of europe feels sad
>>
File: 1691742569128636.jpg (975 KB, 1751x1763)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
>>475728859
When anglos and frogs saw us getting overrun with muslims and our churches desecrated and destroyed, they decided to bomb us and write happy easter on the bombs.
>>
File: confirmation.jpg (171 KB, 598x1000)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>475719020
>>
The West's cultural supremacy and optimism peaked in the 1990s. Everyone always assumed it was due to Soviet collapse.
This is much more correct than anyone could imagine. From late Gorbachev to early Putin the deluge of disinfo and demoralization from Russia had paused. Only freed from this destructive influence new heights could be achieved.
>>
>>475729212
Lead by Jewish propaganda, not every anglo is guilty of it. There's mb 10% of them who are cucks and faggots and embraided these Degen culture homosexuals and Muslims. Pretty sure most of then could be stirred back to normal morality...
Kikes heads need to start flying all over the world
>>
>>475729766
I don't want them dead but I want them to suffer badly and get into a situation that leads them into a complete international political irrelevancy for a decade or two and then they'll remember to not stop people from doing pest control.
>>
>>475730075
It is coming, with the NATO defeat and dollar weakening their homogeny is over, its just a slow process but next 10 years there will be no relevancy of western countries as the leader.
After US collapse there is gonna be new Arrangement in Europe, I think Serbia will get its revenge and back our lands back since we have a good position of being a middle man RN in this global conflict, it will be win win situation for us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.