[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Adachi.png (195 KB, 554x838)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
> Be modern man
> Have to work extremely hard enough just to impress modern woman
> Be attractive, entertain her, spend money on her, give her attention and compete with other men for her
> JUST for a chance that she may like you enough to let YOU stick a penis in her vagina
Why the fuck does men have to work so hard to just fulfill a natural desire the same as desire for food and water? Prostitution solves most problems.
> Men who don't desire relationships can get sex
> Incels can get sex
> People who cannot commit to a woman can get sex
> Whores go and whore themselves for money, freeing workplaces that they stole with the help of diversity hire from capable men and non-whore women
>>
>>475719076
>> Have to work extremely hard enough just to impress modern woman
there's no moving forward till you drop this dumb shit.
Pussy is free.
or fine dont take my advice and just slave to the jew until you drop. Im sure you'll attract lots of women as an old man.
>>
>>475719076
Can you believe people in Nevada try and reverse it? That's so insane to me. Like leave people alone and give them a choice. That just blows my mind. And it's not even about choice it's abou safety. Driving things I to the underground makes them less safe. Anyways thats how fucked up ut is. Even people in Nevada are trying to reverse it. Thats hiw insaje these people are. Even when the state is literally dying. Massive fucking water crisis.
>>
>>475719354
Pussy is free.... for top 5% of men.
Sure, if you're a very attractive 6'5 athletic guy sex may as well be taken for granted.
Reminder that average 16 years old guy is forced to compete with guys in their twenties with cars and good income for girls the same age as him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.