[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Back in the 19th century, blacks were viewed as worthless but no one really thought of them much as they either stayed in their own parts of town or kept in chains. It was other non anglo european groups like the italians, poles, irish, etc etc who were viewed as foreign and invading scum with nothing to offer but dysfunction and crime and treated like enemies. Of course, this has conveniently been shoved under the rug of history.
>>
It was more an insult to be compared to nigs, who were known as the bottom of the barrel. It was banter and hate.
>>
>>475719110
I'm gonna go with Jews
>>
>>475719189
>Banter
I dont think those anglo nativist gangs around new york who were beating up and murdering euro immigrants at the polls were simply "bantering".
>>
The only people that can claim the name European are regular, ordinary people. There is nothing European about the leadership class, or your "aristocracy" or anything else. So don't speak for us you filthy fucking kike
>>
>>475719110
I never understand the outrage about slavery. Slavery was based and we would be so successful without it.
>>
>>475719110
I kekked. funny poem.
>>
>>475719110
I wonder how many of those cartoonists last names were Cohen, -Berg, -Witz, -Stein, Finkle, etc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.