[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The more people are exposed to Kamala (not through astroturfed memes, but rather speeches and debates), the less they'll like her. The more people are exposed to JD (not through scary writeups about shit he said 15 years ago or who he follows on Twitter) the more they will like him.
>>
>>475719271
So far the exact opposite is happening, but I guess if things do a complete 180 for some reason you could be right
>>
>>475719271
Cope
>>
File: Clueless.png (1.39 MB, 1179x1712)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>475719271

Kek
>>
>>475719271
Everyone hates JD Vance and he declared war on Trumps most rabid supporters (single men)
>>
>>475719271
Copium
>>
File: 1640155210864.jpg (13 KB, 300x395)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>475719427
Taxing single people, instead of sorting out real estate mafia, banning social media, whore apps, onlykikes and improving morals sharted within the nation, it's the dumbest idea in history.

That guy is a complete fucking moron.
>>
>>475719271
you're right but it all worked out for the dems. the fact she was virtually invisible during her time as VP works to her favor, people forgot how unappealing she is from 2020 primaries, and with only 4 month left she will do as little as possible to be visible, except for puff interviews. they're literally calling her "next Obama" and people are going to trust the msm on that because they'll see nothing to dispute that. with Biden people already knew what he it, but with the reinvention of Kamala you have a potential president until proven otherwise.
>>
>>475720070
Yeah it's crazy how all her baggage was swept under the rug immediately. I do think it's the strength of Dem machine politics that they can immediately transition to a new candidate, that nobody actually liked and ride that momentum. It will be interesting to see if it lasts.
>>
Imagine if JD Vance turned out to be a serial anal rapist. Pretty fucking scary.
>>
I just can't stand looking at Vance. He's chubby and ugly hiding his fat ugly face with a stupid neck beard.

Kamala OTOH was truly a fox in her prime and holding it together given her age.
>>
>>475720944
The beard helps but yeah. If he really wants to appeal to these right wing meme culture lords or whatever he should start hitting the gym.
>>
>>475719271
I remember you guys saying this a week ago. Hasn't happened yet. You'll probably still be saying it 2 months from now
>>
File: 1710418224765106.jpg (16 KB, 650x366)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>475719271
True
>>
It has worked this way since I've been conscious. Not a single Republican VP nominee has escaped a barrage of immediate hate from leftist media. Cheney, Palin, Ryan, Pence, you name it. Notice you associate all of those names with controversial hate? Funny how that's never reserved for Democratic nominees. We live in an anti Republican bubble. Tune the noise out.
>>
>>475719271
cope
kamala is good looking
jd is ugly

and jd says a bunch of weird christcuck stuff about controlling people's lives. normies are turning on the billionaire MIGA christcuck team
>>
>>475719271
Just looking at Vance is enough to make someone reconsider voting for Trump. Then he opens his mouth and they're gone
>>
>>475720734
All press is good press.
>>
>>475719271
No, I've never been more convinced voting is gay. Fuck it just let the worst happen to us.
>>
>>475719271
Former Trump supporter here but I have had to do a complete 360 on this and now i'm hanging with Harris.
>>
>>475720734
Please, you know he takes it in the can. He probably exposes his asshole at every opportunity like a cat in heat.
>>
>>475719271
the more republican candidates gaffe about cat ladies, the more people they alienate and the more people will vote blue out of spite, whoever the candidate is.
>>
>>475720734
Yeah, imagine.
Lol
>>
>>475721366
>>475721329

Totally organic, normal person posting here, that's right your average voter is preoccupied with how a random VP looks like and are particularly concerned with protecting the honor of bitter childless old women
>>
>>475719271
Doesn't seem likely

JD is a faggot
>>
>>475719427
Vance will give all incels a pajeet wife. All cat ladies will be forced to marry pajeets as well.
>>
>>475719271
JD has the vibe of an incel, marrying a poo doesn’t count as getting laid
>>
>inorganically flood us with browns when we already built this country on a shitty nigger-filled foundation
>real estate and inflation have us in 3rd world status and worsening
>why won't you make soldiers and laborers for zion??
I'm not even gonna make excuses anyway, raising kids sucks and I pay my taxes. Blow me, JD.
>>
>>475721713
lol keep seething that I point out the obvious
>>
JD dries pussies out.
>>
>>475721713
No one wants to vote for a "straight" guy who looks like this and wears eyeliner. Like even the literal gay guy who Kamala is likely to pick for VP isn't as repulsive as Vance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.