[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0245.jpg (596 KB, 589x936)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
lol,
>>
>>475719689
yay now they dont officially own us but we're still absolute servants!
we did it reddit!
>>
>>475719689
Dying because you hate nigger is kind of noble.
>>
>>475719689
That sucks
Hope he rests well
>>
lmao
>>
>>475719983
This is like dying so chad can fuck Stacy. I guess people like you were born to be slaves. You just don’t get how cucked this is.
>>
>Historian Joseph Glatthaar’s statistical analysis of the 1861 volunteers in what would become the Army of Northern Virginia reveals that one in 10 owned a slave and that one in four lived with parents who were slave-owners.

TALK ABOUT BEING A KEK
>>
>>475720356
Being a cuck*
>>
File: dead-un-site.jpg (67 KB, 474x593)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>475719689
Reminder that this is still on here and the jewish spammers, subhuman nigger-jews here, the media, gov't... still pretend that it doesn't exist.
>>
Imagine being such a cuck you become a traitor and kill your neighbor to free niggers.
>>
>>475719689
What year did the civil war start? April 12th 1861.
What year was the emancipation proclamation? January 1st 1863.
I just blew up your whole narrative. Let me go further. The emancipation proclamation freed slaves in the whole US right? Nope. It only freed slaves in rebellious states.
Well the north had already banned slavery though right? Nope. Four northern states had slaves through the entire civil war. They lied to you Anon.
>>
>>475720133
Sneed
>>
>>475719689
Imagine being such a cuck that you die so that people can't own niggers lol.
>>
Why was secession ok for the colonies from but not the southern colonies from the north?

Don't worry I know you can't answer
>>
Colonies from Britain*, love autocorrect
>>
>>475719689
They didn't die so that rich people could own slaves. They died in an attempt to keep niggers from being free to fuck their white daughters and produce orcs.
>>
>>475725118
Why do white women want to fuck blacks so bad. What does that say about you Timmy?
>>
File: amputees-1024x473.jpg (116 KB, 1024x473)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Imagine being such a cuck that you die invading your own countrymen because your rich people are embarrassed that their rich people own niggers and al the cool European rich people are making fun of them
>>
>>475719689
>Thinking the American civil war was over slavery.
Get over yourself, nigger.
Lincoln himself wanted to send you monkeys back to Africa.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.