[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000045189.png (57 KB, 850x551)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Americans, why don't you just execute the bottom 50% of your income bracket? It's clear they're lazy leeches that don't contribute much to your economy, all they do is consume resources or do fentanyl
>>
>>475723336
Someone has to join the military and flip the hamburgers or whatever
>>
Or, you know, just cut their gibs.
>>
>>475723336
So you're saying they're "useless eaters"?
>>
>>475723336
pretty sure that’s more than half of the population

stick to your winter wonderland, fuck off
>>
>>475723336
The last thing the pedo-elites want is to give people with nothing to lose a reason to fight. Look at how badly BLM kicked their collective asses.
>>
>>475723336
It' funny because the ruling class has waged a patient class war against the rest of America.
Relocating their industrial base over seas.
Hiding their profits in shell corporations over seas while being subsidized by the rest of the country.
They get bailed out to the tune of Trillions of dollars.
The funniest part of it all is that most of the American public defends them and their tactics.
It's almost like they enjoy their servitude.
>>
>>475723336
Because thanks to QE we have effectively socialized our debt in favor of the 1%. Fewer retards means fewer and fewer generations who have to absorb it
>>
File: 59e633b286938.jpg (230 KB, 620x640)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>475723336
>>475723435
>>475723597
>>475723711
>>475723855
>>475724928
i had a job working retail in a rich area in south florida.
let me tell you something about rich people.
none of them work they just have money from the work their parents did its all inherited.
they dont work they just shop all day walk their dogs go to gyms and yoga classes.
the poor people like me work because we have to.
idiots say we dont contribute anything but we are the only ones doing anything to serve others while these people just shop and go to restaurants and the movies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.