[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1639.jpg (253 KB, 1200x1500)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
I might actually kill myself if she wins. I’ve been a loser NEET since 2020, same year Biden was elected. I thought having a Republican in office would start a new era and symbolize change in my life, but if she fucking wins I’ll never have that.
>>
>>475724374
What do you care? Plus, she won't.
>>
File: True AOC.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1024)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>475724374
I was over at my foster mom's apartment today helping with some errands. She lives in a very urban city of a very blue state. After picking up her social security check we went to one of the nearby Whole Foods. It’s the kind of place that hipsters, vegans, legit pink pussy hat wearers and trust fund kids go to unwind with a wheat grass onions latte.

Former President Trump was on the TV and the local social worker said to his public administrator buddy (gay lovers since the aids epidemic), “You know what? He wasn't so bad. Inflation was low, the border was secure, and we didn't see any new wars. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Mar-a-lago Don’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yas Queen” and “poggers" from the twitch streamers around me. Even saw the lonely blue haired cat lady smile and raise her orange tabby with a hand knitted Maga hat.
>>
just b urself
>>
File: hehhe.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>475724374
once you go black you never go back
>>
File: trump.jpg (51 KB, 602x710)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
It's Trover. Time to rope Trumpanzee.
>>
>>475724374
You live in Poland. If anything trump would affect you more because he will pull all funding to ukraine, then russia will be on your doorstep.
>>
another bot spam thread for this whore, siege and move along
>>
don't get emotionally invested into fake and gay politics. Jews are gonna jew either way.
>>
>>475724374
He's tearing himself apart in production I'm lowering vega_hypoerbole=0.25

git add .;git commit; git push;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kaP0lATjM8
>>
>>475724374
polACK
>>
>>475724374
Yikes ANOTHER 1pbtid thread
>>
>>475724374
Do you not realize that Trump wants to defund NATO which is the only thing protecting you from Russia fucking your country in the ass?
>>
>>475724374
Nigga, you are POLISH
>>
>>475724374
You’ll never have that anyway, incel. Republicans always crush the economy with recession
>>
>>475724374
she's literally a jobber, dude
>>
Don’t worry, she won’t. The hype she is getting are all either women who never were going to vote Trump in the first place or young girls who can’t even vote lol. Plus, even niggers don’t like black women. Easy win for Trump.
>>
>>475724635
He most likely forgot to change vpn, 2024 and people here act like picture of a flag is DNA test or someting
>>
>>475724374
you won't suddenly get your life together if trump wins. you didn't do it the first time he won and he didn't make it any easier on you then.
>>
>>475724507
she's asian ya dingus
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (1.82 MB, 400x200)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>475724374
Stop whining and do something about it then.
>>
>>475724374
Take a step back, its all a clown show, all of them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.