[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trump won.png (401 KB, 2192x1644)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
I thought she was supposed to be better?
>>
File: ga.png (197 KB, 2174x710)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>475725242
This looks terrible for her
>>
https://strawpoll.com/wby5QA2d7yA/results

Kamalasisters, we're fucking losing. Cast your fucking vote to fight zion don.
>>
>>475725242
I was over at my foster mom's apartment today helping with some errands. She lives in a very urban city of a very blue state. After picking up her social security check we went to one of the nearby Whole Foods. It’s the kind of place that hipsters, vegans, legit pink pussy hat wearers and trust fund kids go to unwind with a wheat grass onions latte.

Former President Trump was on the TV and the local social worker said to his public administrator buddy (gay lovers since the aids epidemic), “You know what? He wasn't so bad. Inflation was low, the border was secure, and we didn't see any new wars. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Mar-a-lago Don’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yas Queen” and “poggers" from the twitch streamers around me. Even saw the lonely blue haired cat lady smile and raise her orange tabby with a hand nitted Maga hat.
>>
>>475725242
I think they wanted to run Michelle Obama, who would do better than Kamala.
But then they realized Kamala is the only one that could legally use Biden's campaign funds, so now they're trying to draw up cherry picked hype citing the 1/200 polls that had her doing better than Biden.
>>
>>475725242
She's a loser. There's a reason she doesn't have all the delegates behind her and Obama won't endorse her. There might still be more to play out.
>>
Biden was remarkably embarrassing, but this was a losing year for any Dem candidate. Recession, inflation, open border, angry people, it's unwinnable. She only exists to get turnout from the core base in blue states and avoid Congressional collapse.
>>
>>475725242
It’s all honeymoon phase media gaslighting right now. They are selling this illusion she is winning or a great candidate but behind the scenes they know she will lose.

The switch out with her was simply to stop down ballot bleeding in the hopes the Dems can keep the House. That’s it. Trump is still going to get in and Republicans will keep the Senate. And who knows, Trump might convince Alito and Thomas to retire and put in two more young Supreme Court justices. Bad times ahead for Dems over all and they can’t stop it.
>>
A poll from today has Harris +1 in MI. If that holds and she flips Pennsylvania (by e.g. picking Shapiro), that puts Trump at 278. If he loses anything else at that point, she wins. Take it seriously.
>>
>>475725405
Kek! A perfect adaptation.
>>
>>475725242
because nobody can forget that condescending bitchface smug smile except for traitorous white whores (more than half of our women)
>>
You're retarded if you think polls have anything meaningful to say right now.
>>
>>475726895

Biden was +7 in Michigan and won it by 2%. And that's the utterly best poll they could come up with, +1. LMFAO
>>
File: bessgurl.jpg (10 KB, 300x300)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>475725242
Umm sweaty Kamala is winning big with women, blacks and zoomers and she's going to make you little drumpfkies cry again just like in 2020
>>
File: thosepollsdoe.jpg (37 KB, 299x479)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>475725242
2 more weeks
>>
Bill Mitchell says MAGA will win !
>>
>>475725242
Que mala eres? Jajajaja, pendejo
>>
>>475727975
Did he finally bend the knee to Trump?
>>
Well she is a fake canidate, Anyone with half a brain above 90iq should know by this point Obama has ruled over the country nearly 12 years now. This vote will be for 16. On that note even the dire of left libs even know the push was fake Obama orchestrated with the media.
>>
>>475725242
Despite his problems people actually liked Biden
Kamala is a charisma black hole who still might not get the nomination
She’s only doing better than Biden POST debate (he was actually recovering in the polls when he dropped out)
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (1.82 MB, 400x200)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>475725242
There's another
>>
>>475726895
I don't think you understand how unpopular Whitmer is in Michigan, or how much she has soured the state on Democrat overreach. Kamala reminds of Whitmer when it comes to being an obnoxious, incompetent whore. She's ballot poison
>>
>>475725242
Democrats are going to win your election, retard. PUCKER UP FOR THE COP PRESIDENT
>>
File: 1692521018711468.png (662 KB, 1037x849)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
why is pol the only place on the internet claiming kamala is losing?
>>
>>475730969
No one expects Trump to win New Hampshire, nor does he need to. You don't know our nation so butt out.
>>
>>475730969
At no point was Trump winning Jew Hampshire
>>
>>475727568
Nope women hate other women.
>>
>>475731300
Kek New Hampshire. Has it ever voted red?
>>
>>475730969
/pol/ is full of mis- and dis-information
>>
>>475731799
>noooooooo polling is fake!! My feelings are real!! SAVE ME BRATTY KAMALA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.