[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

literally rotting my fucking life away at the office for a paycheck. ..
>>
What else were you going to even do with your life anyway?
>>
>>475725989
people laugh that i do cleaning/maintenance but the thing is, i only have to work four days a week, it keeps me in shape, pays fine, and my life is pretty good overall
>>
>>475725989
Travel is just rot somewhere else but it’s got a good view that everyone else has seen so still not special
Rot here rot there
It’s all rot and the only way to actually live is to have kids
>>
>>475725989
You need to pay taxes to fund obese middle aged women in do-nothing wfh civil service jobs.
>>
>>475725989
I'm taking a poop right now, hbu?
>>
>>475726302
I have kids. If you are miserable now, they only make it feel worse when you go through some depression again. Now you hate yourself and your life more because you are fuckin up their childhood by being a miserable father.
>>
>>475725989
This is all there is. I used to think there was something better out there but there isn't. The best you can hope for is easy money and comfort.
>>
>>475725989
If you're young still, get into a trade. I'm 32 and been office cucking for 11 years, it's too late for me. I'm gonna be replaced by an Indian in 10 years or less and then it'll be time to suicide.
>>
>>475725989
You couldve been a poor Chinese peasant farming rice
>>
>>475725989
So just stop? Nobody is forcing you to do this. Theres food on the shelves and you can just take it. Stop being a mental slave any day idiot. I dont feel bad for you if you cant figure out for yourself to just stop doing something that hurts you.
>>
File: 1719702745766243.jpg (39 KB, 720x720)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>475725989
Got paid this morning, bills hit too, I'm in the same place i was last week.
>>
>>475727086
So just stop doing it. Buy a gun and take what you want. Be a human being, not a slave. I don’t understand wage slaves at all. I worked for about a year and i was able to see the writing on the wall. Its dead end, you work your whole life and die on the job, never retiring. So i just retired. At 22. Now im 30 and i havent worked for 8 years and im just fine, even have the latest smartphones and 2 homes in california. How? Well leftist women want to help the homeless and my dick is pretty convincing. Marry rich fellas. The dichotomy is changed.
>>
>>475727416
I think it takes a certain lack of self awareness to be happy in your position. I’m not knocking you at all but if I weren’t the provider in my household I’d lose it. Also it sounds like in your situation they could just kick you to the curb at a whim (ergo not your houses). Working a job with vertical advancement and challenges isn’t all that bad. I’m a volunteer firefighter too so I even work a lot of nights. The black pill only kills you and makes things worse for everyone else. It’s a shame that the kind of work I’ve described isn’t more readily accessible.
>>
>>475727794
No i married and got half the properties, in CA the divorce is auto 50/50 so id fully own a property. It takes a certain amount of skill to exercise soft power over her. I an in charge, and i am in control. I just learned from the jews and use their tricknology. I like firefighters so i wont insult you, i think working for your community is extremely based but lers be honest 99% of jobs drain your community and send money overseas.
>>
>>475727794
Pretty much same as him except that my own family has the money to support me. Even that I will inherit fairly soon if the economy still exists. I just finished a stem degree and could get a job on that basis basically any time, being that it's a particularly difficult degree to achieve. Even I may not have been able to do it had I been forced to work.
This is the way. If women want to be men, let them. I could give a fuck who she meets at work- women give me enough attention to make her jealous as it is. I would be fine.
>>
File: 1721968812405351.gif (3.28 MB, 635x640)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB GIF
>>475729477
Based!!!
>>
>>475729935
Op abandoned thread so im taking over! This is now a NEET SURVIVAL TIPS THREAD! Post your best JEET survival tips
>>
I just want to be out in nature with no humans for many miles.
>>
>>475725989
You live in the best of times.

ALL your ancestors would kill a thousand man to have your life.

GROW UP
>>
>>475725989
Quit feeling sorry for yourself and figure out how to monetize something with the least possible financial input then scale it to meet demand.
>>
What is the best way to kill yourself. Asking for a fren
>>
>>475734326
Helium or any other gas like that, you just pass out.
>>
>>475734326
Hurry up please you are sucking up my oxygen, eating my food, and stealing ny resources with every breathe you take.
>>
>>475734326
You work out all the time and then ask out some chick youd like to fuck, then bang her and knock out some white children, and then raise them. Then, when you're old but not too old to fight, you find the families of the pieces of shit that did the covid bullshit and bring a high capacity rifle when you visit them and make sure once you and them are done having fun playing with the rifle, you off yourself with it.
>>
>>475736059
You first.
>>
>>475736114
I'm not the one committing suicide, tard
>>
>>475725989
Unironically vote dems and you’re more likely to get gibs and your boss might be forced to raise wages.
Unless Nazis get in the way of your money
>>
>>475734326
>>475735117
DO NOT. They intentionally "water down" helium tanks so they won't kill you, they'll just leave you brain damaged.
>>
>>475725989
Get on the neetbux faggot why are you even working
>>
>>475731358
I posted >>475729477
Biggest and most important step is to control your anger completely. Its the same rules as the internet so it should be easy to remember: if you are mad, then you are wrong.
If you want to exercise control through soft power dynamics, you have to be able to completely control yourself. The Bene Gesserit in Dune are a phenomenal example of the the level of emotional control you need, despite the book generally being a middle-east jerkoff novel.
>>
>be me
>clinically insane
>neetbux
>comfy
>no work
>NEET for 8 years so far
why don't you take the insane pill?
>>
>>475737120
Absolutely amazing tip that I forgot to include. Yeah, you absolutely need to recognize that if you are ever mad, then you are in the wrong even if you aren’t wrong you need to just say you’re wrong. Be wrong actually convince yourself that you are wrong in the moment. That way you can make the most convincing manipulation
>>
File: IMG_5516.png (687 KB, 614x900)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
>>475737753
Based and neetpilled have a rare pepe
>>
File: moisturized.png (825 KB, 680x680)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>475737920
Stay comfy fren and stay vidya. Time for a tendie break.
>>
>>475737767
Looking like you're about to be mad, then taking a deep breath, changing posture, and finally speaking ACTUALLY calmly can be infinitely more powerful than simply being mad. Use your anger but don't simply radiate it, or worse let it out like a child bt punching holes in the walls. Hot anger controls you but if you have cold anger, you can control it. (From Ender's Game)
>>
>>475737920
This pepe for some reason doesn't apply the desired effect on me.
>>
A few more tips:
>Sometimes the very best response is simply nothing at all
>learn to control your blood pressure. Other people can subconsciously detect this when speaking to you. High blood pressure and shaky hands betrays your inner world and thus has the same result as being mad
>when you get a shit test, just say you need somw time to think or have to go to the office or some shit. Later, give a very reasonable response to her earlier emotions. Since she has had time to cool off, you have now avoided the entire rigmarole.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1719210992276173.jpg (303 KB, 720x469)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>475738583
You have to be NEET to acquire power from the runes of Pepe. It is unfathomable to acquire this ability to the normalfag. In fact, it is incomprehensible to normies how one could live in such a way. You will understand in time fren.
>>
File: IMG_5558.jpg (9 KB, 182x276)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>475739652
>>475738783
Im proud to call you frens.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.