[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blood clot.jpg (73 KB, 718x543)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Ended up getting the jab back in '21 when I was 19 for college. Is there anything I can do to save myself or is it over? To be fair I never advocated for mandates or making anyone else get the vaxx. Got the j and j initial and the pfizer boosted. I haven't had any noticeable side effects except some food bother me now that didn't used to.
>>
Well you can't take it out now can you? Oh well! Toss your hands in the air and get over it. Should've known better.
>>
you failed the easiest test ever put in front of you
fuck off faggot
>>
>>475726567
God it feels good to wake up every day not wondering if every little bodily annoyance is the start of something caused by injecting literal jew cum poison in my veins in multiple rounds.
>>
>>475726567
Weak NPC faggot
>>
>>475726813
I was
>>
>>475726567
it's over.
>>
>>475726567
No refund
>>
>>475726567
Vaccine detox: 1000mg of vitamin c, 500 mg zinc, plenty of vitamin d but the majority of it can only come from sunlight.So get the fuck outside and sunbathe 30 minutes 2 times a week or more.
Ivermectin is supposed to work amazing for vaccine side effects. Liquorice root tea or white pine extract both contain chemicals that unravel the spike protein. . If you're lucky they gave you the less potent version of the shot.

There's a chance of that because an independent study found the tool they used to put ingredients in the shot put too much in some and too little in others.
Hopefully a military microbiologist I saw in an interview with Mike Adams is right and ((they)) underestimated the human immune system.

Be mindful your body no pumps out spike proteins that shed and can damage other humans around you. You especially should stay the fuck away from pregnant women. The spike protein causes miscarriage in women who are around the vaccinated. So do us all a favor and try to be the 1% of the vaxxed who won't kill babies because they don't realize it.
>>
Nope. The only thing to do now is to join a monastery and dedicate your life to prayer, fasting, and asking your creator for mercy. It's your only chance at redemption. The alternative, well, is too horrifying to even consider.
>>
You've been genetically edited and your body is forever changed. You volunteered for a permanent experimental procedure to your body and the outcome is that you have to live with that fact and what it causes. There is no detox from your changes, that's just cope.
>>
>>475727660
Isn't the upper limit of zinc you should take 40mg?
>>
File: 1721220842159525.png (21 KB, 854x480)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>475727660
will this destroy graphene chips? I find it doubtful
>>
>>475726567
>blood letting
>>
>>475726567
>haven't had any noticeable side effects
what exactly are you looking to be 'le saved' from? i think youll be ok that shit was like 8 years ago, retard
>>
>>475726567
You're fucked.
>To be fair I never advocated for mandates or making anyone else get the vaxx.
Yes you did, fuck you, you're fucked.
>Got the j and j initial and the pfizer boosted. I haven't had any noticeable side effects except some food bother me now that didn't used to.
You deserve everything that's coming.
>>
>>475728920
> le you le deserve the le zero problems youve had in the le 9 years since you took le vax
this entire board is just gay revenge fantasies for sad losers now, isnt it?
>>
just reroll your character
>>
You're already dead. No refunds.
>>
>>475729136
Except you're doing the revenge fantasy to yourself you subhuman faggot. I'm just sitting here laughing watching you faggots squirm and getting your comeuppance.
>>
>>475728920
>I hope you all die
Ok then, see you on the battlefield I guess
>>
>>475729294
> you are le squirming and getting le comeuppance of literally nothing happening for 8 years
you showed them, youre winning by spending your life alone here writing gay posts about a hypothetical future where you LE WIN
>>
>>475729430
You did this to yourself. You spit on your Creator. You persecuted those who stood up for the right. You are evil. Internalize this feeling of impotent regret and hopelessness.

>>475729525
Stay mad, but don't get your heart rate up too high.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.