[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do people have a problem with eugenics?
>>
>>475727614
Because no one says I love eugenics so much my own race blood or cultural identity must be ended first
>>
>>475727614
its antihuman slavery created by schizophrenic racist americans that later financed the nazis
>>
You're supposed to cull 1% of your population of murderers, rapists, pedos, and trannies. It's how you keep society safe and free
>>
>>475727614
It flies in the face of egalitarian nonsense that is the dominate religion of the day.
>>
>>475727614
Because as soon as you allow it everyone will want to be white with blue eyes and that would destroy the NWO. Plus Jews of course
>>
Most people are ignorant and they misunderstood what eugenics means.
>>
I've noticed most lefties are extremely pro-eugenics when it comes to animals.
>>
Eugenics punishes a man for a bad thing they didn't do. Eugenics program is not run by god, but by such other people
>>
>>475727614
>>475727712
>>475728777
>>475728969
If it gets institutionalized it will be the herd of the institution that dictates the trajectory.
But the problem is that herds are wrong in both vision and planning, always.
Normal breeding and dating is eugenic in the way it should be;
Pair by pair according to their own standards, proven by the results bron of them.
Lineages and dynasties form because of nepotism and herdbuilding around an original good pairing, which serves to aim the goal at reproducing the product caused by this pairing.
But in this process of replicating success, the herd clots the system and prevents the freedom that led to the original pairing.
tldr;
The herd flies like moths toward the shining pair and their son, darkening the skies with their lust and envy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.