[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Joe Rogan.png (2.22 MB, 2621x1474)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>interview controversial people
>get more popular
>stop
>lose popularity
His whole show is about how psychedelics open people's minds, but then he moved out of California, where they are legal, to Texas, where they are not, because he didn't actually like liberal people, but then he also still doesn't endorse Republicans even though he moved to where he could live under their policies while he advocates against them. He's losing ideological coherence and is just acting like an even more hypocritical limousine liberal. I mean he literally switched from an American Flag to his own name behind himself. This podcast fucking sucks now.
>>
Turns out Joe doesn't actually like to live around people to act out what he believes in
>>
>>475727917
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-01-14/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-legalize-psychedelics-therapy
>>
>>475727844

>Interesting podcast with visionary, political figure or crazy awesome alien dude
>Three podcasts with comedians talking about basic nonsense.

I like Joe Rogan but Shawn Ryan show is kicking it's ass atm.
>>
>>475727844
still waiting for him to interview his boss Bibi Netanyahu
>>
Spotify won't allow it because Joe is a good shabbos goy
>>
>>475727844
I don't hate on Joe, but his show is getting pretty stale. There's only so-many comedians he can have a circle-jerk with about "kamedy" saving the world. The last edgy guest i can remember was Shaun Strickland, who talks like every normal blue collar guy when the boss isn't around and who's twice as funny as Joe. He had Jamie on damage limitation speed-dial for that one.
>>
>>475728083
He makes comedy into the most depressing thing in the world. I have heard accountants describe the process of accounting with more joy then he describes the process of creating comedy.
>>
Ok ai just go back to push white supremacy they obviously got tired of it b4 you don't

No need to thank me I always knew you need pandering to exist entitled retards
>>
He just had a creationist on, didn't he?
>>
>>475727844
When his jew wife picks someone she did no research on.
>>
I wish he'd interview me.
>>
He LITERALLY had Jake Shields the other day
>>
File: IMG_5516.png (687 KB, 614x900)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
>>475728585
Breakroom you are 1 bad day from killing yourself. I hate you so fucking nuch i cant wait for someone to post your full dox. BREAKROOM WAS BUSTED FOR RAPING CHILDREB SOMEONE POST THE PROOFS
>>
>>475728458
Now that’s what I call edgy
>>
>>475728372
>damage limitation speed dial
What does this mean? I haven’t watched it yet
>>
>>475728598
What'd he say that was so interesting?
>>
Like if he moved to Texas to get away from the left wing nutsos, shouldn't he be interviewing the right wing underground instead of the left wing underground, or at least both? He doesn't need to agree with them. I like the podcasts where he disagrees with the guest but gives them a platform. The podcast just feels weird and boxed in.
>>
>>475728585
Faggot
>>
>>475728851
>Breakroom you are 1 bad day from killing yourself.
Nah
>I hate you so fucking nuch i cant wait for someone to post your full dox.
Come to Waukesha, WI or at one of many conventions where I speak on channy-type panels to air your grievances. If you're going to Tsumicon I'll be there. Will you?
>BREAKROOM WAS BUSTED FOR RAPING CHILDREB SOMEONE POST THE PROOFS
Sorry. Thats not real. Mods: cook this nigga for 2 years for lying.
>>
>>475729304
>jealous nigga
It's ok. We all gotta look up to someone.
>>
Lol hope he interviews Varg some day
>>
>>475727844
He should have a chimpanzee co-hosting.
That'll get the views up.
>>
File: 1722003718348.jpg (117 KB, 575x575)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>475727844
Jordan Peterson isn't controversial now? OP is retarded.
>>
Jordan Peterson advocating Christian Orthodoxy while Joe was talking about Jesus being a mushroom covered in God's semen was the weirdest fucking shit. And it was stale. They are like the two most opposite ideas of Christianity they just casually laid up against each other and they didn't even notice. Neither Joe nor Jordan gives a shit about what they're saying. They'd be fucking yelling each other if one of them thought Jesus was a semen covered magic mushroom and the other thought the Orthodox take was correct.
>>
>>475727844
I don't know what he's doing, he just keeps having on literal who's with nothing to say so he can talk over them about current events. I'm with you, show sucks now. At least before the spotify deal the obscure people he had on had something interesting to say.
>>
>>475729388
I hope he interviews Varg- skelthor
>>
Like 90% of the guests on Joe Rogan show are Jews. Joe Rogan is jewish as well

inb4
>"noooo, he is le italian :)"

Jews lived and still do live in Italy, dumbass.
>>
>>475729335
Depressing
>>
The CIA turned on him and put out an actual robot (Lex Fridman) in his place. Sad!
>>
>>475727844
When his contract with Spotify expires and he doesnt get picked up for another contract.
>>
>>475728977
It means Joe was shitting himself at the prospect of Strickland saying something edgy and desperately trying to reign him in. For example when he talked about Israel Adesanya being China's little bitch and jerking off his dog, or about genuinely wanting to kill somebody. You should listen to that episode, Strickland's funny as fuck and has zero filter.
>>
>>475727965
He lives in Texas now.
>>
I would even like it if he went to far far far far far far far left insane guests if at least he would disagree with them. I don't like listening to him just talk to people who are nice to him so he can get them a comedy special recorded or some shit.
>>
>>475729649
Spotify renewed his contract with an even bigger one.
>>
>>475727844
the last thing anyone should worry about is "ideological coherence"
>>
>>475729541
Only for my detractors like (You).
>>
>>475727844
I saw Joe Rogan at a grocery store Austin, Texas yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Athletic Greens in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>475729758
The left-right dichotomy is fake. Jews control both sides.

Academically, it hasn't been used for like a hundred years now because it isn't even scientific to begin with.
>>
>>475727844
He's fucking boring now. He just interviews shitty comedians and MMA fighters over and over.
>>
>>475729335
Every time I call you out for your child abuse you tell the mods to ban me for two years for lying… Yeah, I’ve never been banned for it because I’m not lying
>>
>>475729758
The key to Rogan's success was getting interesting people with interesting stories who were engaging to listen to, where Joe doesn't insert himself into the conversation as the antagonist. His role is to be the curious everyman who knows enough about the topic to ask intelligent questions, but doesn't start challenging his guest unless they say something obviously stupid. When he sticks to this formula, his shows are great.
>>
>>475727844
He's in Thiel's network, like TIm Pool.
There will be no more controversy, only Eric Weinstien (managing director of Thiel capital)
>>
>>475730117
You are lying because it didn't happen. The burden of proof is upon you, cucky charms.
>>
>>475729872
Then he's probably goin to ride that into the sunset.
>>
>>475727844
Look at him.
He is old.
Very old.

most likely he will be dead in a few years from all the steroids, smoking, alcohol, etc.

his show is church replacement for old people to find meaning as they rot and die.

everyone forgets that the hippies didn't just vanish but they're the old people now and they do lots of fucking drugs as their lifestyle

rogan is as popular as he will ever be at this point.

he is just an old man like Larry King who people listen to because they are also old

having hot topic guests on isn't really that important anymore

and also no one is really that interesting now

the zoomer podcasts are total shitshows with the main content being nasty talk about other groups and self victimizing how the world is ruined for them
>>
File: 1000007675.png (676 KB, 1080x2400)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>>475727844
He's not he chucked to the kikes for ad money so hes bought out. So his James okeefe shilling gold.
https://x.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1816518776747155478
>>
>>475730404
Its out there in the archives for anyone interested to see. Im just pointing it out for lurkers. BREAKROOM RAPED SMALL CHILDREN AS YOUNG AS 6. He will deny it but its true.
>>
Why doesn't Canada have anyone right wing other than Jordan Peterson? It's a whole country. Someone else has to be doing something right wing somewhere in Canada don't they?
>>
>>475730569
Rogan's got fuck you money. He did his podcast for years without making a cent, and i suspect he'll carry on with or without spotify for as long as he enjoys doing it.
I think he might actually enjoy it more if he gets dropped, as it must at least subconsciously affect who he invites.
>>
>>475730036
Did everyone clap for his hilarious real life comedy?
>>
>>475731759
You don’t recognize this classic copy pasta??
>>
>>475731279
>Its out there in the archives
You niggers say this shit all the time but can't provide any evidence. Typical lyin' bullshit. No. You need specifics for such claims.
>>
>>475731861
Nope, I'm a tourist. Funny pasta though
>>
>>475731886
No YOU need specifics to believe. But lurkers dont and will just take my word for it. A lie repeatedly told enough becomes truth :)
>>
>>475728383
Any comedian talking about that shit is cringe and awful. I can't listen to the shit. It's not art and you are not high society
>>
>>475731924
go back fag
>can never leave
>>
>>475731460
Don Cherry was a right-winger but the leafs cancelled him
>>
>>475732371
It’s already too late for him if he’s admitting, he’s a tourist… He can never leave now. I’ve been using B and Pol For 10 years now…. Help… me….
>>
>>475731986
Not really. Enjoy your vacation.
>>
>>475730610
I mean he is not far off 60, but he has so many doctors checking his blood that he will probably live for however long stalone lives to be(also on testosterone)
>>
>>475728298
he had a guy on that was literally quoting stuff I've read on 4chan about the jews. I can't remember his name but he went over everything redpill related. he half ass named the Jews too.
>>
>>475731861
What was the origin story? Earliest I saw it was in relation to Hickok45's son over 10 years ago on
>>
>>475727844
most of shows now are joe and his 'comedian' friends jerking each other off and promoting each other's acts at joe rogan's 'comedy' club. he's obviously doing a lot of drugs and alcohol, his face is worn and he is exhausted. dude is desperate to have his name written in the history of comedy, but he's not a comedian.
>>
>>475727844
yeah, I don't care about mma shit nor the idiots who engage in it and I'm tired of joe's comedian buddies. tucker has already surpassed joe's podcast. the end is near for the world's most unfunny comedian, joe rogan.
>>
>>475731759
Go the fuck back
>>
At first I was worried that he would interview someone controversial and lose his popularity, but at this point I think he should just literally interview everyone, even people from jail like Bannon, because it's gotten so fucking boring.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.