[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721999215941440.webm (1.86 MB, 576x1024)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB WEBM
I.E. /pol/ is full of leftoids and pajeet shitskins, the least desired people.
Only old grumpy leftist virgins discuss politics though.
>>
>>475729273
Ass too fat
>>
ass too small
>>
ass just perfect
>>
>>475729273
do you OP?
>>
That's a man
>>
>>475729273
Can see the cottage cheese through the leggings.
>>
>>475729273
Physically attractive men get pussy. Their political affiliation is irrelevant.
>>
>>475729553
>geymany
>>
>>475729273
I'm gonna guess the replies to that tiktok are full of black men seething
>>
>>475729707
You're just a coping /pol/cel, OP is right.
>>
>>475729273
I just don't care to try to impress anyone and then keep up that charade, yes I'm lonely, fuck niggers trannies jannies and kikes. If they want someone that impresses them 24/7 then they can go look for it, I'm broke as a joke anyway.
>>
Imagine wanting to fuck girls and not even wanting to be paid for it lol. Imagine putting women on such a pedestal that you want to please and serve FOR FREE. Imagine that you are such cuck that you delude yourself you are alpha by living for women.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.