[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: attack1111.jpg (166 KB, 1170x585)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCRGhe_YrrA

A terror attack of a massive scale is being predicted by the FBI of being imminent. We could see a major terrorist attack on the U.S soil within the next few months.
This is what having a weak president does. Our enemies are not sleeping. Iran is afraid of Trump becoming president and may want to attack us before that happens.
>>
I can't wait to see the FBI fuck up another false flag.
>>
Operation catastrophe? Anyone have that screenshot?
>>
>>475730152
Oy vey!
Iran will attack the US.
Only Israel is protecting it.
>>
>>475730152
Oh boy, where will they deploy the DEWs this time? Soros faggots are already lighting wildfires in California and Canada. Personally, I hope they just launch a nuke/dirty bomb Ukraine and kick off WW3 already.
>>
File: 1683112717088406.webm (2.65 MB, 576x1024)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>475730370
My fear is that given the current situation, they have to go big.

I think the writing is on the walls and they would love another 911.

>oh, look, these guys were funded by Iran...
>death to america, death to israel!

I just hope they don't do it in my area. Also worrisome is the chatter about the electrical grid. And have you guys ever gone to the FBI site to look at the most wanted, and the "seeking information" section?

There's 4-5 unsolved power station attacks in there. I've seen it posted here, like, as singular events, but I dont' think I've seen a thread where all are listed.

One of them has a suspect picture but he's wearing a heavy jacket and you can't really make out much.
>>
>>475730152
BE AFRAID
>>
>>475730152
Please god let it be fucking nukes. Let the bombs drop.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.