[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3568.jpg (60 KB, 1024x682)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Everyone I know thinks Democrats were involved with the assassination attempt of Trump.
>>
give me a break most people think it was fake as fuck and its clear the shooter never shoot trump and wasn't even aiming for him
>>
File: 6274657245624.png (157 KB, 612x345)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>475730202
Even if they weren't directly involved it was their insane 'hes stealing our democracy' rhetoric that did it. They had celebrities holding severed Trump head and talking about murdering him. They know their supporters are mentally ill and they put ideas in their heads and instigate them into doing stuff.
>>
>>475730379
We also think the Secret Service was involved.
>>
>>475730202
are most jews democrats or republicans? I can't tell anymore
>>
everyone I know thinks youre a fucking retard
>>
File: IMG_1395.jpg (61 KB, 1024x577)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>475730476
>>
The Secret Service's performance was so bad during the preparation for and the conduct of the 7/13 Trump rally it leads people to believe that it had to be a planned assassination attempt.
- leaving the grounds 100 yards away from Trump's stage unsecured,
- leaving a roof top 150 yards from Trump's stage unsecured
- There was no overhead drone surveillance used despite overhead observation being SOP for outdoor events such as this rally
- letting Trump go on stage while there was a reported threat in the area
- keeping Trump on the stage while people in the crowd are screaming that there is a guy with a rifle on the roof 150 yards away from Trump
- not having a reaction force available to respond to multiple reports of an armed person in the immediate vicinity.
- local cops bumbling around unable to communicate with the Secret Service
- Three two man teams of USSS snipers with scoped rifles were focused on Thomas Crooks because people were screaming "There is a guy on the roof with a rifle !!!" but for some reason they did not shoot while Thomas Crooks took position over the peak of the roof and aligned his sights on President Trump.
>>
>>475730379
Not anyone I’ve talked to. “Most people” live inside your mind. Consensus cracker
>>
>>475730379
This, the FBI said Trump didn't even get shot.

Kamala is the next president deal with it.
>>
>everyone I know
Yea, you live on /pol/.
the takeaway from the assassination attempt: no one actually cares. it's a side plot in a television show.
>>
The part of this thing that nagged me was why would they trust Thomas Crooks with taking the shot ? He is not a professional and it does not make sense to have a goofy 20 year old as the key player in this scheme. Thomas Crooks was the patsy all along. The guy that rode up on the black Harley Davidson and took the shots indicated by the pink rings in the audio analysis was the professional assassin.
Crooks got in trouble about 5 years ago for calling in a bomb threat to his high school. I think this is when the Feds started grooming him.
Crooks was a young person with no friends and very vulnerable emotionally. Someone could have easily been assigned to him to be a friend, secret confidant. The agent could even tell Crooks he or she was married so they have to keep everything very secret. An age difference if the agent was like 25 would also be reason to ask Crooks to keep everything very secret.
I think the feds started grooming Crooks when he got in trouble for his bomb threat about 5 years ago.
The roof Thomas Crooks shot from is only slightly pitched. If the many audio recordings available for analysis prove there were 8 shots fired by the assassin and Crooks was the only assassin, the FBI should have 8 shell casings that match the AR15 Thomas Crooks used.
Every weapon makes distinctive marks on a shell casing when it is fired. The firing pin, chamber and ejection mechanism make unique marks that can be used to match it to the weapon that fired them.
Just as fingerprints are specific to each human, the fired cartridge can be matched to the weapon that fired it.
The FBI should have 8 shell casings that match to Thomas Crooks rifle if he was the only shooter. In recently released body camera footage from one of the first Beaver County law enforcement agents on the roof after Crooks was killed you can clearly here the following exchange take place.
LEO 1 - "Watch out for shell casings."
LEO 2- "2,3,4 , 5 . Right here"
>>
>>475730379
Based and Fullspectrum Pilled
>>
>>475730934
A person died and 3 others were injured including the president. This is the only thing I hear people talking about politically.
>>
>>475730202
trump wants to stop war in ukraine killing the military industrial complex's golden goose. just like kennedy
>>
File: avyPN8O_700b.jpg (50 KB, 700x474)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>475730202
That is because they are. Lets do a quick run down.
1: calling him Hitler for 8 years half of those spent calling Trump a threat to democracy
2: Release insane project 2025 psyop full of insane shit that not only would Trump not do but can't because of checks and balances between the three branches of government
3. Biden approved secret service head assigns short fat women to defend Trump, threaten to remove his security detail, but ended up just lessening it.

I wouldn't say they directly planned it, but they more of less were hoping it would happen and then let it happen. All law enforcement knew about the shooter at various points and had plenty of time to protect Trump, but they didn't. The failure was so gross that norimes are suspicious.
>>
>>475731252
Right........

Lol.

Yeah thats why he's saying we need to level Iran.
>>
>>475730379
That LARP will eat your sanity alive, wimpanon. If what we saw on the 13th was WWE, and the anti Trump media didn't immediately call Trump and Co. out on it, they just let him get oodles of sympathy points and an epic fist pump with blood on his face. That means they have been instructed to switch sides and you have a lot of curling up in a ball and crying to catch up on. If you believe all that, it might concern you to know that a great many Demowusses snubbed a Jewish Master in Congress the other day. Do you think that Nth D Chess or do you think those smug haters of strong men will get primaried in their next elections? Israel doesn't take kindly to goyim snubbing its leaders. The see that the way a farmer sees troublesome bulls in the pasture. "If those guys keep misbehaving, I'm going to take all of them to market."

So play your role, wimp. If the media allowed Trump to pull and epic survival performance without question, they just took his side and you have a whole lot of cope to catch up on.
>>
>>475730202
Everyone you know is a WWE fan and a moron

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.